Banned

appealing emeralds ban

this is in the wrong area im sure.....

Racently Emerald got banned for scaming Gold Coin. The proof is all there that it was a scam, i wont deny that. Emerald has contacted me through a new skype account because his old one known as "Safteyfirst ok" was hacked. He claims to be RATed after accepting a gunning bot from someone. He lost access to his paypal, 2 YPP accounts, his skype, emails and another YPP account i had let him use for a while. We have been doing trades together for some time now and i know for sure it was not him that scammed anyone. He is the most honest guy I have had the privilege to be friends with, and we have a bit of proof of paypal billing information, and such we would like to bring forward. He got his paypal back now, and we are sorting things out over skype currently with the seller of the 2 accounts he lost. But if scarecrow, face or any other staff could help take a look into this it would be greatly appreciated, Thanks

Banned

and he PM'd kandor saying he thought he might be RATed

#Return

We don't accept appeals from third parties, same rule as Three Rings has, if Emerald wishes to lodge an appeal he may do so from his own account,

Thanks.