Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Appeal

Banned

You were ban evading. You made an account called 'Bro'. Sobo banhammered you. I'm not going to put you on probation now because you have been trying to ban evade.
    YeahDogeIsSoCool likes this.

Banned

I ban evaded for legitimate reasons. It was a discussion about RATs and how to keep from getting infected and I have a lot to say about the subject. Information that will keep members safe. Also I needed to leave Marco Polo a vouch. He sold me PoE he deserves to be vouched and he vouched me as well, not that I care but it shws something I think

Banned

I ban evaded for legitimate reasons. It was a discussion about RATs and how to keep from getting infected and I have a lot to say about the subject. Information that will keep members safe. Also I needed to leave Marco Polo a vouch. He sold me PoE he deserves to be vouched and he vouched me as well, not that I care but it shws something I think

Banned

I have unbanned you for now. If you break any rule at all, I will perm ban you. Last chance.

And /Closed
    Last edited by Scarecrow; 09-01-2012 at 11:31 PM. Reason: Post Count Whore ++ Double Post <3

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12