Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Chrome's Appeal

Banned/Non-Member

Chrome's Appeal

To bot-supply staff and BuyPoe:
    So, I had a long adventure going around buypoe.com and bot-supply.com. Let me roll back all the way to 2009. This is where my journey began. Had a fun experience meeting new members but I didn’t know anything about forums what so ever. I was practically a noob back then. A halo trial player and Yu-Gi-Oh player at the same time. I first started to get around the forums and learnt the ways others use to deal with others. But my posts would be very “low quality”. 2010, I decided to join VIP at buypoe.com. Once I joined that, a few months later, I decided to start buying PoE and accounts. I was going to sell them all but I ended up getting banned on them all. Since I didn’t think Puzzle Pirates was so “strict” with their rules. Some months passed by and I got my first ban on BuyPoe.com. It was because of a chargeback. So I stayed ban until 2012. I have got unbanned with the help of Forrest’s comment on my thread. It was, “He's fine to be unbanned if he so wants.
    -Faces opinionated Faceman tacostand”
    After that, I have directly gotten unbanned. In January of 2012, a new website launched. It was called, “Bot-Supply.com”. I was really excited and Forrest gave me a chance to prove myself trustworthy around other members! So I have, I was helping out a few troubled members with their supply-crate errors. I also helped them on msn chat. Even on skype. I made a few tutorial videos. Including, “How to use Supply-Crate for beginners”. http://bot-supply.com/forum/supply-c...beginners.html . It got stickied as well. I was proud of myself. After a while, Kandor was selling cyberghost premium accounts for 10$. I decided to get one. I told him I will let Raz pay you back since I asked him. Well, after a while, I was in trouble. Reason why is because of the bad grades I got. I have got a 57 average on my report card. Which brought me less attention to the internet and more attention to school work. Before that by a few days, I found out that Raz didn’t pay Kandor. I was planning on paying him back but soon. So I dealt with my school work and I got reported from Kandor for scamming. I was a tad shocked. After a week, I got banned. So after I finished school, I had a chance to pay back Kandor, Face and zesty. Face still didn’t give me a change to get unbanned. This is why I’m making another appeal for a chance. Although, I did get unbanned on BuyPoe. I was messing around with gold digger because I saw the link somewhere around the forums posted by Hackx0rz. After 2 hours of trying to crack it, I ended up cracking it. I was surprised and proud of what I done. I told a few people and guess what! I ended up getting banned the next day for Cracking Gold Digger! I was mad because I knew sticky cracked it and he didn’t get banned. They only banned me. Dave said that if anyone cracked it what so ever, then he tells the Mods+. That’s what I did. Instead of posting it like sticky, I told them. Next day I find out I’m banned. I hope this thread makes things a whole lot easier.

-Chrome.

#Return

I didn't even crack GoldDigger, I just gave it to Sticky...

and I got banned.

Banned/Non-Member

Forrest? Like seriously, I should get unbanned. I don't care if you like me. I had my reasons on why I didn't pay, thought you made this site for freedom of speech and you understanding people. Guess it was one of your lies.

Administrator

^lol
    Need to get in Contact with me?

Banned/Non-Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sobo View Post
    ^lol
    I payed back my debts too. I just want to be back in.

#Return

Wait, so you have reasons for not paying a debt, so you want to be unbanned...

Just because you paid your debts doesn't mean you get unbanned. Just means you are doing the right thing.

Banned/Non-Member

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Wait, so you have reasons for not paying a debt, so you want to be unbanned...

Just because you paid your debts doesn't mean you get unbanned. Just means you are doing the right thing.
    Alright I understand. Been trying to be helpful since I joined bot supply. My cases were cleared before. And face just keeps closing everything on my face and not listening. Which he is supposed to.

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by Chrome View Post
    Alright I understand. Been trying to be helpful since I joined bot supply. My cases were cleared before. And face just keeps closing everything on my face and not listening. Which he is supposed to.
    He doesn't have to listen to you at all, you scammed Kandor, there is no denying that and Face doesn't want you on Bot-Supply.

Banned/Non-Member

Even if I say it wasn't on purpose you guys don't give two shits. I been explaining myself for a while. I can't be put on TWC?

#Return

We're not Buypoe. If it really wasn't on purpose you would've tried a lot harder to talk to Kandor or sort it out.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast