Dan
    Bot Coder

Banned for multiple accounts...

I think you banned cybernator, wp and I for multiple accounts.

Seeing as I haven't created more than 1 account, I find that pretty impossible.

And if you're referring to IPs, it's a school IP and therefore it's the same, if you checked IP logs you may realise that our accounts have been accessed from more than 1 IP, I can guarantee you that mine will be the IP that this message was typed on (which will be the same as cybernator's and WPZi98's) and another dynamic IP that I use at home (I genuinely don't know why it's dynamic).

Do I have proof? Yes. We're all founders of the Headline Network (headline gaming, headline design etc) normally on about the same time, and trust me I don't talk to myself on a forum, and we all have individual skype accounts that are normally on at the same time, and seeing as you can only access skype from 1 account at the same time, it would make being the same person impossible.

Skypes are mehcookiezz, cybernatorbuypoe and wpzi98 (i think).

I know some of you don't like competition, but to ban me for no reason is in my opinion cowardice and a tad unfair as I have not challenged you site at all (infact I did ask for a partnership...).

I'm sure quite a few members are going to see this and expect a reply soon.

Dan

Administrator

We hardly consider your site any sort of competition.

Anyway, you're unbanned.

and regular members can't even see this section...which means you won't be able to see this reply..
    Need to get in Contact with me?

Ex-Staff Member

Yeah... I can vouch for the fact they all go to the one school. Keep an eye on him though, he can be a bit of a muppet!