Banned/Non-Member

VIP: Common Questions and Answers

Frequently Asked Questions and Answers

Q:
    • Can VIP be bought with PoE?
    A:
    • No they DO NOT accept PoE

Q:
    • When I buy VIP, will I get it instantly?
    A:
    • Yes you will get it instantly, if your going to use e-check, then no. You then have to wait a maximum of 24 hours if e-check.

Q:
    • What bots will I get when I purchase VIP?
    A:
    • You will get Argos,Poseidon,KoW, Inferno Blacksmith, Balls of Steel, and Cards on Fire. ALL BOTS THAT COME OUT.

Q:
    • Is VIP lifetime? If not, what do I do?
    A:
    • No as of now its not, you have to buy VIP again after your 1 month subscription finished. As its instant and no waiting time, there should be no problem what so ever.

Q:
    • Can I refund when I buy VIP?
    A:
    • No sorry, there are no refunds here. Charging back will result in a permanent ban.

Q:
    • Is there an untainter I can use even though i'm tainted hardly and do I have to pay?
    A:
    • There is an untainter that is free for VIP and regular members.

Q:
    • Once I have been given privileges for VIP, where are my bots and do I receive an auth code?
    A:
    • Once you got VIP, you have to download Supply-Crate from here : Supply Crate download. Now you have done that, you will have access to all bots that are released. Even if a bot came out, it goes directly to the Supply-Crate for VIP members. It will be under the tab of "Your Bots". Also, you do not receive an auth. Once your VIP, you login Supply-Crate and go the tab of "Your Bots". No auths needed unless you would like to purchase lifetime.
    Last edited by Chrome; 03-06-2012 at 12:13 PM.

Captain Medals

Q:
    • What bots will I get when I purchase VIP?
    A:
    • You will get Argos,Poseidon,KoW, Inferno Blacksmith and Balls of Steel.
    Don't you get ALL bots ( Like Cards on fire, too)?

#Return

I thought we already had this here : http://bot-supply.com/forum/pre-vip-...-pack-faq.html

Banned

There is, but his covers a lot more, I'd say.

So when my VIP runs out, the pay-for bots will also be removed from supply crate?

Server Admin

Quote Originally Posted by superprada View Post
    So when my VIP runs out, the pay-for bots will also be removed from supply crate?
    Correct, you only have access to the bots if you have a valid subscription (or have bought the bots individually).

So if I pay for a month subscription. Say I buy it today March 30th, would it last until April 30th? Or would it end March 31st?

Server Admin

Quote Originally Posted by Powerball View Post
    So if I pay for a month subscription. Say I buy it today March 30th, would it last until April 30th? Or would it end March 31st?
    April 30th