Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By nathan463

Thread: Player Safety, regarding detection rates

Banned

Player Safety, regarding detection rates

I'm quite interested in purchasing VIP on Bot-Supply however I am concerned as to the fact of the detection rate with these new bots. I have heard a lot about the previous bots but apparently there was some kind of major bot nuke on Puzzle Pirates where they changed mouse detection or some garbage like that. In moderation, would these new bots be safe to use?

Any information similar to this kind of thing would be very nice.

#Return

We don't like the discussion of detection methods on the website so I'll have to ask that it stops (before it starts).

As to bots getting detected, Bots that have a high ban rate we don't keep running for very long, we take them down until we can update them to become undetected.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Chrispy View Post
    I'm quite interested in purchasing VIP on Bot-Supply however I am concerned as to the fact of the detection rate with these new bots. I have heard a lot about the previous bots but apparently there was some kind of major bot nuke on Puzzle Pirates where they changed mouse detection or some garbage like that. In moderation, would these new bots be safe to use?

Any information similar to this kind of thing would be very nice.
    I'm quite sure the bots are now safe (especially in manual mode) There is always a chance of being banned when using bots, but if you perform actions such as talking,changing stations actively your chances of detections are greatly minimized.

- - - Updated - - -

[QUOTE=Scarecrow;53658]We don't like the discussion of detection methods on the website so I'll have to ask that it stops (before it starts).

Then where are they discussed? Seems like an interesting topic.
    rastygalalaiy likes this.

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by nathan463 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    We don't like the discussion of detection methods on the website so I'll have to ask that it stops (before it starts).
    Then where are they discussed? Seems like an interesting topic.
    Not on the website, feel free to discuss in your own private chat places

Banned

Why are they not allowed to be discussed on-site? Last question i'll ask about this. Seems like a sales option but I got what I needed I guess.

#Return

Why are they not allowed to be discussed on-site? Last question i'll ask about this. Seems like a sales option but I got what I needed I guess.
    It's not something we like to be discussed; and that's all I'll say on the matter.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    It's not something we like to be discussed; and that's all I'll say on the matter.
    Really wasn't the answer I was looking for, but hey your the global moderator. Close this if you feel it's necessary.

#Return

Really wasn't the answer I was looking for, but hey your the global moderator. Close this if you feel it's necessary.
    It's not my rule, I just enforce it