Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Tequila

Thread: Some questions

Some questions

Hello! I'm soon going to get some dollars in my pockets and thought about getting VIP , I have some questions. Do we have an option to get the bots taken down for being reported as detected ? I usually don't care about security that much. Transfering money I make on clean accounts usually works. Also , will bots completely remove like BoS ever come back ? And , I searched Site Rules, VIP FAQ , Services Rules and I didn't find anything about this. If I get VIP , will I be allowed to offer paid services using these bots? Like doing stats to Ult. or #1 with manuals?

these are the bots u will get, they are ALL manual, u can get trident bilge bot in auto but i dont suggest u do. ccc83c512f6981cbe9682174c7857698.png

Quote Originally Posted by ThorloX View Post
    these are the bots u will get, they are ALL manual, u can get trident bilge bot in auto but i dont suggest u do. ccc83c512f6981cbe9682174c7857698.png
    Thanks a lot.

most of them are auto but they have been disable for maintance

Quote Originally Posted by ThorloX View Post
    most of them are auto but they have been disable for maintance
    When I read your post again I was like : Wait a minute since when were there only Manuals ? :d

OH LOL, I ment manually LMAO

bump , still looking for answers to the other questions.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by asdasoran View Post
    Hello! I'm soon going to get some dollars in my pockets and thought about getting VIP , I have some questions. Do we have an option to get the bots taken down for being reported as detected ? I usually don't care about security that much. Transfering money I make on clean accounts usually works. Also , will bots completely remove like BoS ever come back ? And , I searched Site Rules, VIP FAQ , Services Rules and I didn't find anything about this. If I get VIP , will I be allowed to offer paid services using these bots? Like doing stats to Ult. or #1 with manuals?
    You can use Poseidon and Trident in auto (They have a manual option) but the rest of the bots are only available in manual at the moment. BoS will not be released again, we did try and make another gunning bot (Flaming balls) - but once it was made, it wasn't compatible with everyone's PC so we were unable to release it. You can use bots to do services, but you must say that you're going to be using bots.
    Face and xerio like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tequila View Post
    You can use Poseidon and Trident in auto (They have a manual option) but the rest of the bots are only available in manual at the moment. BoS will not be released again, we did try and make another gunning bot (Flaming balls) - but once it was made, it wasn't compatible with everyone's PC so we were unable to release it. You can use bots to do services, but you must say that you're going to be using bots.
    I think this sums up everything I wanted to know , you can close the thread . Thanks.

Banned

Awesome

/closed