Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thumbs up Invalid Auth Code

I just brought 2 bots (Poseidon Bilging and Aeolus Rigger) and it says Invalid Auth Code on both products.

Can anyone help me fix this so i can use them. I restarted the computer, disabled firewall and antivirus and even typed in the Auth code! but nothing is working.
    now i am having secound thoughts about buying the other bots!

Makes a very bad inpression for a first time buyer.

copy and paste rather than try to type it out....helped me with several bots

I did copy and paste, even typed it. I e-mailed the person that sent the code after paying for it and got no answer..and still no answer. I can't think of anything else to do.

the bot that emailed you the information is automated and pretty sure those aren't ever read if an actual person emailed you then they probably used the auth themselves and sold you garbage but yeah sometimes the auth doesn't work til your information is verified but most of the time its instant. all I can say is keep tryin bud.

I brought the bots from here. I used paypal - CC so payment was instant. Shame i can't get any support from admin or sales people.

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by Zaine View Post
    I brought the bots from here. I used paypal - CC so payment was instant. Shame i can't get any support from admin or sales people.
    PM your auth codes to Sticky and/or Face to confirm they are the right ones. They are the only two that can investigate as they are the only two who have access to auth code panel.

I'm sorry for not responding in the past 14 minutes, I was working on my real life work.

No worries Zaine! An admin/mod will soon post. Just be patient for the staff here is ALWAYS helpful, though time zones always differ so you'll never have the same results!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    PM your auth codes to Sticky and/or Face to confirm they are the right ones. They are the only two that can investigate as they are the only two who have access to auth code panel.

I'm sorry for not responding in the past 14 minutes, I was working on my real life work.
    No worries Scare, I honestly wouldn't have posted if you hadn't posted the first few seconds before me

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Oh u poor thing, It's a real worry. But u not the one screwing around for the past hour trying to get it working. But u can rest your poor little feet now. As i gotta log and go to my 2nd job now. Get 2 hour break spend hour trying to get some fake codes working. Well i know now not to buy the other bots with this kind of service!

Kind regards, Zaine.

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by Zaine View Post
    Oh u poor thing, It's a real worry. But u not the one screwing around for the past hour trying to get it working. But u can rest your poor little feet now. As i gotta log and go to my 2nd job now. Get 2 hour break spend hour trying to get some fake codes working. Well i know now not to buy the other bots with this kind of service!

Kind regards, Zaine.
    Impatience isn't going to get you anywhere, there is actually nothing I can do to help you if you have followed the steps in the email properly. I gave you the best solution; Which is to PM Face/Sticky (The only two people have have access to the auth code panel) to help you/give you new codes, both of whom appear to not be here right now, on Bot-Supply or Skype.

I wish I could help you further. If you are unhappy with the service, PM Face for a refund, I'm sure he'll fix you up if you have bought the bots within 24 hours from when you send the PM.

Edit: I've actually had to "screw" around with people's bots for about the past year now, I know how you feel, you just need to have patience and perhaps not be so rude.
    Last edited by Scarecrow; 06-20-2013 at 05:20 AM.

Look, All i wanted was some help in the matter or a way to get it resolved. I thank all those who posted with help, thumbs up to u! but for the other people who are sending me PM's ''thinking'' i am been a fuck head or a deuch or any of the other insulting words in your PM's.. U need take a better look in life and i don't time for your childish shit. Doing that makes this site look bad so a huge thumbs up to u!! Hopefully the matter will get resolved and i can enjoy what i brought.

In any way my posts and this thread don't offend any more people, admin or future buyers of these bots. My friend has got a few of these bots and they work great it's how I came to buying them..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast