Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Will there be a poker odds calculator in the near future?

I don' t mind paying $5USD for it.
    Just saying.

#Return

I believe there are a few out already, you just have to look around for them. (Not on Bot-Supply).

Edit : I might actually have one on another computer, let me check.

Edit 2 : Nope, Sorry, Had to hand in my work computer for updates, got it back all wiped. Sorry : (
    Last edited by Scarecrow; 02-12-2012 at 08:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    I believe there are a few out already, you just have to look around for them. (Not on Bot-Supply).

Edit : I might actually have one on another computer, let me check.

Edit 2 : Nope, Sorry, Had to hand in my work computer for updates, got it back all wiped. Sorry : (
    Ahaha, im more interested in why it's on your work computer than whether you have it or not.
    Just kidding.
    I know, but i dont want to get them because they use payment methods i dislike.

#Return

I really use my work computer for a free version (I didn't pay for, the government did) of Microsoft Office, and sort of like a huge USB/backup with a screen to put my movies on + bots in case something happens to this computer.

There are some that just require surveys, fill it out with false info and boom its yours

I am currently working on one.
    Retired.

Bot Coder

Quote Originally Posted by Y0MANNN View Post
    I am currently working on one.
    As we all could see from Showdown these calcs, being based on a normal odds calc for poker and working with la place probabilities, were not a big help since the PP poker doesn't follow those rules. A poker calc would need to know the algorithm used to spawn the cards in PP and therfor could then not only tell odds but also the next card coming up (has already been done but you would need a little more processing power than a home PC has).

You're are looking for something that would tell you what hand is coming up next? That's more like a hack to me, rather than a bot.
    Retired.

Bot Coder

Quote Originally Posted by Y0MANNN View Post
    You're are looking for something that would tell you what hand is coming up next? That's more like a hack to me, rather than a bot.
    I said that there is something like that and that a poker odds calc will not help you on PP poker as it is not a la place algorithm.

Wow sounds unreal. I'd love just the odds calculator though, the card predictor.. ill pay for it, just to see if it works. lol.

Bot Coder

Quote Originally Posted by tupov View Post
    Wow sounds unreal. I'd love just the odds calculator though, the card predictor.. ill pay for it, just to see if it works. lol.
    It does work and with about $1mil you can see it as that would be around the cost for the machine(s) you need to run it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast