Exclamation Other payment methods

Greetings,
    I would love to ask if are there other payment methods other than Paypal. Best for me could be bank-transfer or Paysafecard options. But I guess Ukash with Paysafecard can't be in this sort of "system" of paying. So I'm here to ask if it's possible to get a bank-transfer option to pay. You give me ID of your bank, I send money on that ID.
    Thanks,
    answer on: Scaeryth@centrum.cz

I don't want to attach my bank account to PayPal but I guess I have to. I too want other payment options. I can do bank transfer, Xoom, etc., but it's probably not worth Face's time to look into these as I'll be buying $75 max in bots. (After the UI update)

If there's a way to pay via Debit via Plimus (If you still use plimus) or Maxmind, please let me know.

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by Money View Post
    I don't want to attach my bank account to PayPal but I guess I have to. I too want other payment options. I can do bank transfer, Xoom, etc., but it's probably not worth Face's time to look into these as I'll be buying $75 max in bots. (After the UI update)

If there's a way to pay via Debit via Plimus (If you still use plimus) or Maxmind, please let me know.
    We still use Plimus, yes.