Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: WTB Gun bot

WTB Gun bot

I am not sure if they still have the gunninh bot. If available let me know where to buy it and how much..Thanks

The gunning bot has been taken down, and there is a .05 chance of it returning. Because of the speed of the bot, it is hard to keep it undetected.

Ex-Staff Member

Quote Originally Posted by hacker34 View Post
    The gunning bot has been taken down, and there is a .05 chance of it returning. Because of the speed of the bot, it is hard to keep it undetected.
    Also it's algorithm would be hard to keep up with in manual mode because of the number of clicks it does per unit time.
    Retired with no intention of returning. Don't remember me because you won't see me often.

Umm, yeah. There will never be a manual for a gunning bot that plays on ultimate speed
    #gg #no #rm

Administrator

I don't think it would be hard, just useless. If you are able to keep up with a manual version of a gunning bot at an ulti level, you are already an ulti level gunner. You know?

Quote Originally Posted by Face View Post
    I don't think it would be hard, just useless. If you are able to keep up with a manual version of a gunning bot at an ulti level, you are already an ulti level gunner. You know?
    It would be a great way to train yourself There isn't much logic behind the gunning bot other than to loop the pieces but it more of the timings you have to get right.
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

Banned

What about the people who bought the gunning bot, please do not say you used it already n stuff--it is bought to be kept forever not to be kept for while then gone...
    and if you say we can get it back but it'll get you banned then it's you're responsibility to make an undetected one!!

I hope there is some reward for people who had BoS

Casualty of War

There will be compensation and as face has said

'It will be worth the wait'

And in response the other paragraph, you buy the bot for its lifetime, not yours.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    There will be compensation and as face has said

'It will be worth the wait'

And in response the other paragraph, you buy the bot for its lifetime, not yours.
    dude i have waited long enough more then 4 month..!

Casualty of War

Well it should be well worth the wait to you then sir.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast