Thread: Vip

Vip

Looking into the possibility of purchasing VIP for access to the bots and I am wondering what is meant by the term 'manual', is easy to do. Also do you get access to trial versions of these bots or the full versions?

Can someone possibly post a screenshot?

Thanks

Banned

you get the full version of the bots. The manual mode is very simple to use

that is all....

Ex-Staff Member

I haven't had time to check the most recent version of the Aeolus Rigger manual mode, however, all the manual modes are really easy to follow.
    Retired with no intention of returning. Don't remember me because you won't see me often.

Quote Originally Posted by doubleuson View Post
    I haven't had time to check the most recent version of the Aeolus Rigger manual mode, however, all the manual modes are really easy to follow.

Cheers, Ill buy it this week then.

Banned

I'd wait until you can get more out of the bots, I'm pretty sure the only auto available is Poseidon and DiS (which isn't included in VIP). And I don't consider manual bots "bots" it's more like a helping tool. Plus the fact that a lot of bots have been taken off, including BoS which was the best one, I'd say VIP isn't worth it right now, not at $15, it needs to be brought down to $10. Right now VIP is a huge ripoff in terms of value and what you get. But, it definitely used to be worth it. I'd just wait, personally, and if you can't, then buy the bots you want separately.

Administrator

We just added 3 more autos to VIP today.

Aeolus Rigging
    Trident Bilge (tokens)
    And Inferno Blacksmith

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Face View Post
    We just added 3 more autos to VIP today.

Aeolus Rigging
    Trident Bilge (tokens)
    And Inferno Blacksmith
    Whoops, completely ignore my post then. With these bots being auto again I'd say its worth it.

Tim

Quote Originally Posted by Cottages View Post
    Looking into the possibility of purchasing VIP for access to the bots and I am wondering what is meant by the term 'manual', is easy to do. Also do you get access to trial versions of these bots or the full versions?

Can someone possibly post a screenshot?

Thanks

Rather than buy VIP, find the types of bots you want to use the most and but them for lifetime. It's a tad more expensive but it'll work out better for you in the long run. If you buy them for a month with VIP you may not have access to AUTO on all of them. However if you buy the lifetime versions you'll be able to use all the bots on auto someday with nifty new features.

Imagine buying VIP for a month if something were to

Coding up a storm and running the BuyPoe.com Network, which get 500k-1 Million Visitors monthly.