Question Poseidon In Atlantis?

Will Poseidon work in Atlantis? Will it work with the extra piece?

Also is Trident good for tokening in a CI?

Thanks

Ex-Staff Member

Of course Poseidon works in Atlantis. I haven't played recently, but as far as I remember, there is not extra piece. Also, Trident has a CI-specific tokening mode that prioritizes CI tokens.
    Retired with no intention of returning. Don't remember me because you won't see me often.

Oh derp I thought it had an extra piece. Must just be for sword fighting, thanks

Ex-Staff Member

No problem. And yes, it is swordfighting and in case you are about to ask the Dreaming In Sprinkles bot can cope with the extra piece.
    Retired with no intention of returning. Don't remember me because you won't see me often.

Alright thank you.

Poesidon for me works very well in atlantis (running it on 4 Moves) and i pretty much always get top Bilging but the Tokening is pretty much luck sometimes i get 0 or a few tokens sometimes i can get lots

Trident i have used in a CI a few times and i can get on average of 10+ of the flower token when i set it to the CI mode but its what u prefer whats best for u ^^ luck on tokens or tokens lol