KoW (Knock On Woods) 2.0 is not Automatic ?

I've KoW 2.0. It is not fillin the spaces automatic?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paGw2dhJOIo v1.0 is automatic

Casualty of War

Thats because it isn't automatic :O

Banned

v1.0 might be auto, v2.0 isn't?

V1 was auto V2 isnt!

Casualty of War

V2, isn't YET!

All bots had their autos disabled and they are slowly and I repeat slowly working on getting it back to them having all autos. Please be patient with them as they all apparently have lives.
    For instance right now Face and Scarecrow are having some crazy homo moments right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Thezlehman View Post
    All bots had their autos disabled and they are slowly and I repeat slowly working on getting it back to them having all autos. Please be patient with them as they all apparently have lives.
    For instance right now Face and Scarecrow are having some crazy homo moments right now.
    All bots have had there Auto disabled due 2 the HIGH ban rates that was issued lol... but since Face and his botting community team have started 2 get there bots back out with Manual modes 2 and only 2 of them Currently has there Auto Poesidon and Dreaming in Sprinkles but all of there bots that they had will be made Auto again most likely after all the Manuals are out

but they don't give ETAs for there arrival times

as far as Balls of Steel goes they have said there's a chance it may never come back due 2 its Inhuman mouse movements lol..

But yeah All the bots are coming back with a Manual Mode (not including BOS as i dunno how u would do that manually)

And all the bots that are currently out Poiesdon DIS Trident ect will have all there autos back sooner or later (taking out the ones that have it already)