Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sword fighting bot (sprinkles)

I'm just wondering if anyone has purchased it? I know it's Manuel as of now but is it worth 40$??? What's the highest rank you can expect to get using it?

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by Crayton1995 View Post
    I'm just wondering if anyone has purchased it? I know it's Manuel as of now but is it worth 40$??? What's the highest rank you can expect to get using it?
    I paid for it and I get it for free (because I'm staff). Back when it was auto, I got a greenie account to Ultimate, but it usually stayed around GM. With manual it's all up to how fast you are with it, so it'll be all about practice so who knows.

Banned

I personally believe that $40 is quite a bit, but given that this bot can be used in PvP situations I understand why it's so expensive. When I used it it was quite buggy (keep in mind this was when it was first released) however I have full confidence that with it's manual release it'll be near perfect, not to mention this is a great way to learn/practice how to effectively sword fight.

I don't think the reason it's priced higher than the rest is because of this. I do believe that it is a bit pricy, but not because of the performance, but more of the puzzle that it does. If bot's were priced on performance, they could make all of the bots a lot more expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    I paid for it and I get it for free (because I'm staff). Back when it was auto, I got a greenie account to Ultimate, but it usually stayed around GM. With manual it's all up to how fast you are with it, so it'll be all about practice so who knows.
    Practice and you would learn the puzzle. I thought you were retired why are you back as GM?

Tim

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    I got a greenie account to Ultimate
    youmshould spend that energy on sorting stuff out with alin mate, he's keen as hell. gutted.

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    youmshould spend that energy on sorting stuff out with alin mate, he's keen as hell. gutted.
    But I'm so deeply in love with you, I'm not sure what to do.

Nah, he just likes spamming for these- Posts : 1,703

In other notes, I have no clue how you got Ult with it. Its normally a Low GM to high Master type of bot i thought.

Playing rated matches against multiple alts here paid to get ultimate...

#Return

It was a brand new green account on tables against randoms... Admittedly I was using the 2.0 algorithm before it was publicly released. (I did it while I was testing)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast