Do all bots have manual mode?

I am interested in buying VIP and I am just wondering if the bots provided within VIP have manual modes. I do not want automated bots as its too easy to detect. I've been banned before using a bilgebot called crystal bilge way back in the day. I would like to only use manual modes. Also what does the 'Cards on Fire' bot do that is on the list of premium bots within supply crate when downloaded? Any help is appreciated.

#Return

Bilge, Rigging, Carpentry have manual modes. Cards on Fire is a card counter for spades and hearts and also a poker odds calculator.

Blacksmith ad SW manuals are coming very soon along with the other SF and Distill ones

If I buy VIP will I get access to the ones coming out or no? and will buying VIP allow me to use bilge rigging and carpentry manual bots?

Administrator

There are two bots which won't be allowed to use when they come out in VIP. That's Distillery, and Swordfight. The rest when they come out will be. Being Blacksmith, Shipwright, Treasurehaul, and I think I'm misisng one more but I can't place a finger on it.

With VIP you have access to these following bots:
    Power bilger (Poseidon)
    Token bilger (Trident)
    Rigger (Aeolus)
    Poker calculator (Cards on Fire)
    Carpentry (Knock on wood)

and those mentioned above once they are re-released.

Quote Originally Posted by Face View Post
    There are two bots which won't be allowed to use when they come out in VIP. That's Distillery, and Swordfight. The rest when they come out will be. Being Blacksmith, Shipwright, Treasurehaul, and I think I'm misisng one more but I can't place a finger on it.

With VIP you have access to these following bots:
    Power bilger (Poseidon)
    Token bilger (Trident)
    Rigger (Aeolus)
    Poker calculator (Cards on Fire)
    Carpentry (Knock on wood)

and those mentioned above once they are re-released.
    The shipwrights bot you are talking about, will it be like the shipwright bot that was on here before the detections except its manual this time or will it completely re written so that its more powerful because I remember it being not that good..?

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by american View Post
    The shipwrights bot you are talking about, will it be like the shipwright bot that was on here before the detections except its manual this time or will it completely re written so that its more powerful because I remember it being not that good..?
    It will be the same one as before the detection buy a manual mode.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    It will be the same one as before the detection buy a manual mode.

Ok, thanks!

hmm about VIP...so having VIP those are free to use for limited time right?and if you already bought these bots before the detection, will you still get them free in manual?
    i have for example: trident,KoW,Rigging (which is free atm for me), but after those new release of manuals, will i get those like distilling,Argos,SF and TH for free too?since i already purchased them before bots went down due detection.

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by everknown View Post
    hmm about VIP...so having VIP those are free to use for limited time right?and if you already bought these bots before the detection, will you still get them free in manual?
    i have for example: trident,KoW,Rigging (which is free atm for me), but after those new release of manuals, will i get those like distilling,Argos,SF and TH for free too?since i already purchased them before bots went down due detection.
    Yes you get them for free (except distill and SF in the VIP package) when they are released. As is stated in the selling thread (or it use to be anyway) you purchase the bot for the bot's lifetime. All updates are free. Manual modes are considered to be an 'update'
    Last edited by Sobo; 12-31-2012 at 04:47 PM.