Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Danisher

Thread: Just How Good is Trident Manual?

Just How Good is Trident Manual?

In reference to Puzzle Pirates Forums - View Thread - Random Screenie Fun Thread: Part 2, is this even possible with Trident? I have no idea if that guy is using it or not, but when I look at Poseidon, the bot normally takes betwen 3-7 turns to break a combo. You would think that Trident needs around the same to break a token, meaning that mathematically it would be highly unlikely to get that many tokens in a round.

Thoughts?

Bot Coder

Yep, this is perfectly possible, if not more possible with a manual mode of trident then an automatic version. Trident actually incorporates getting tokens with the moves that get the highest bilge scores as well. This means it's possible for it to get a token every move while still making a combo, so getting tokens doesn't take as long as building a combo. When I say its even more possible with a manual mode I say this because a user might just go for every single token if if they're just silly moves where the automatic bot wouldn't have.
    Last edited by Severn; 11-09-2012 at 01:31 PM.

Thanks mate, good info into Trident.

Quote Originally Posted by Severn View Post
    Yep, this is perfectly possible, if not more possible with a manual mode of trident then an automatic version. Trident actually incorporates getting tokens with the moves that get the highest bilge scores as well. This means it's possible for it to get a token every move while still making a combo, so getting tokens doesn't take as long as building a combo. When I say its even more possible with a manual mode I say this because a user might just go for every single token if if they're just silly moves where the automatic bot wouldn't have.
    That said, the user would have to be very fast using the manual mode in order to match/exceed the tokening speed of the automatic version. (I would assume, I don't have the bot, and am not qualified to make an opinion based on anything other than common sense.)

Ex-Staff Member

Not gonna lie, not if you spent a million years using Trident could you get Excellent 4 rows. I can barely achieve good two rows or incred with 3+ tokens with it. It's a good tokening bot, but thats clearly a human effort...
    Retired with no intention of returning. Don't remember me because you won't see me often.

DAMN, thats incredible ... im great bilger myself but damnnn is all i can say lol! not sure how trident can do that or you would atleast have to have the luckiest board of the century lol. Though if u look after that post through the thread he posted a video of himself bilging so i doubt he used trident.
    doubleuson likes this.

Along with the silly moves it makes, I've also gotten #1 multiple times with it.
    You just have to be able to recognize the sea donkey + vegases that appear.