Alternative to the survey for KOW 1.0?

This must be asked a lot, but let me preface this with the point that I do have intentions for buying VIP. I just want to be able to test it first.

I want to be able to try the knock on wood bot, however firstly, they surveys do not work at all in the country I live in. Trying to use a proxy was slow and tedious, and on completion of several surveys, it would still not register its completion.

I know the purpose of this is to gain a little bit of revenue from the surveys (Or a lot, from the sounds of things you got quite a bit of introduction spam back then!), but is there no alternative means?
    I could assume that the surveys also serve as an artificial barrier to prevent saturation of carpentry botters, but could I be any form of exception? I can understand if you feel this is too much to ask.

Another point I would recommend is that adf.ly is a perfectly reasonable alternative to the surveys, and far more people will be able to actually use adfly without encountering problems. I don't know any specifics, but there is potential to receive equivalent or slightly better revenue, depending on the statistics.

Thanks for reading, and cheers.

#Return

Honestly, the free Carpentry bot doesn't compete with KoW 2.0, I don't believe we can do anything about this though and you do have to complete the survey I'm sorry.

I can assure you though, if your computer is setup properly with the right software, Puzzle Pirates Screensize, That KoW can achieve Ultimate with/without Hyper-ranking.

If you have any other questions, feel free to add me on Skype. (Found in the signature)

Honestly, i would buy VIP. Its so worth it.