Cards on Fire worth it?

Is Cards on Fire worth buying? Does it give the chance for a good POE acheiveing ability? I've seen several posts about the bot not working due to the calibration. With what screen does it have trouble calibrating on?

Quote Originally Posted by Accident View Post
    Is Cards on Fire worth buying? Does it give the chance for a good POE acheiveing ability? I've seen several posts about the bot not working due to the calibration. With what screen does it have trouble calibrating on?
    Works great with hearts and spades, if your looking to count cards. It's semi-reliable for poker. Worth the 10 bucks? Yeah I'd say so.

Pew

If you can make 200k via hearts/spades/poker, then yeah. I on the other-hand don't even know how to play spades or hearts, so.

Server Admin

Quote Originally Posted by Pew View Post
    If you can make 200k via hearts/spades/poker, then yeah. I on the other-hand don't even know how to play spades or hearts, so.
    I'm with you, I always lose money if I play any of the carousing puzzles.

Banned

If you plan to use it enough then yes, especially if you forget the count or just are too lazy to remember it. I myself have VIP and I think it's quite worth it, try all the bots and all, or if you want you don't need to try, just keep on with vip, it's worth it imo.

Banned

I haven't used it yet but it seems legit from what i've heard/seen about it. I would suggest it to you, it's pretty cheap too.

If I did buy it, I would mostly use it for the poker calc. Is it automatic and reliable?

VIP Member

Doesn't work on alot of computers because of calibration it was said the coder is going to fix it eventually so if you buy it it may not work in the meantime.