Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ohio2

Thread: Is argos worth is?

aio
    Banned

Is argos worth is?

What do you guys think does it work as said, I've read alot about it being kinda old and slow?

#Return

Not old, it just takes a while to get a good stat.

Moved to the proper section.

Mate as I have been using it for a good bit now and it is about as fast as you would move the pieces with your hand (So human like movements To prevent it from looking like a bot) I have gotten Solid / Leg with it a few times now so I would strongly recommend buying it if I was looking to get my rigging up.
    Vouch for me here
    l
    V

Banned

I would say no. I bought this bot quite a while ago when it first came out and was not impressed. It still has bugs where it booches and the highest stat I managed to get was Weighty/Master. It also runs painfully slowly (mouse speed option please?) so I just find it extremely irritating to use as a bot.

Hope an update is released soon or I guess this was just a waste of money. Again this is my personal experience and yes I have read the tutorials on how to use the bot, multiple times, in fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Daltonc View Post
    Mate as I have been using it for a good bit now and it is about as fast as you would move the pieces with your hand (So human like movements To prevent it from looking like a bot) I have gotten Solid / Leg with it a few times now so I would strongly recommend buying it if I was looking to get my rigging up.
    ... derp. He's talking about Argos, not Aelous.
    HouseStepFan likes this.

British Twat

Has gotten me leg on three accounts i still vouch for this bot

If your stupid or if i think your stupid please follow this link: (Link)

Ya, I love it, I have leg on 3 accounts as well.

VIP Member

It's helped me manage my shipwrightry building for about 2 months now, I'm currently one of the fastest ship supplies on my island so I can't complain, I'd say it's totally worth it if you're using multiple alts to manage.
    If you have any business with me, feel free to add me on skype 'waterlesswell'