Thread: Kow 2.0

Kow 2.0

Alright friends so I've recently been thinking about buying the (not free) knock on wood. I was just wondering if its truly that much better than the free version(i don't mind the wait) but is it really more likely to get higher scores or is it basically the same version without the wait time on it?

Would love to hear someone with experience talk about it!

Thanks,
    9mmm

Iv had it for around 2 and a half weeks now and I would say from my expririence with it, Its deifinatley worth it, does a fantastic job.

Yeah I strongly recomment buying this but buy a membership you get that plus a whole lot of other bots!
    KoW 2.0 is really good!
    Vouch for me here
    l
    V

Banned

Definitely buy it dude. With careful usage you can get Ult very easily and I even managed to get up to #10 on the Ult list without doing anything but using it on an SMH.

KoW 2.0 gets way better scores than KoW 1.0. I've used both, and they both work at the same speed, but KoW 2.0 seems smarter.

Alright thanks for the feedback, one question though, when using KOW (free) sometimes it'll glitch when the boards switch and be off by a square or two, has anyone had this happen to them with the KOW 2.0, basically what i'm asking is can i run it and not really pay attention to it like i have to with the free version?

If the KoW isn't placing the shapes in the right places then simply, dismiss, stop the bot, wait the required time (as you would in hyperranking) and then restation with the bot running. I've managed to get Solid/GM and and i dont even Carp that much.
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

#Return

KoW 2.0 is a completely recoded, better algorithm then the free version of KoW. There is a lot less bugs and a lot more "smarter" as it was said before. It's capable of Ultimate and #1 with hyper-ranking. There are bugs here and there and you MAY Need to start it every now and then, but I do insist you babysit your bots anyway.

Definately worth the buy

Alright thanks for the input everyone, another bot sold