Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Scarecrow

Thread: Bos

Bos

I'm currently thinking about purchasing BOS but i have a few questions about it first? For the people that use it, have you ever experienced a ban for using it? Also, i've read in a few places that theres an error with it right now, is it still workable enough to get exc/incred?

Thanks for your thoughts,
    9mmm

No , never got banned - got ultimate bilge rigs carp and guns . Easy - #2 gunner , 4 Bolger 10 carper and like 6 rigger . And no, depends on your software and your computer

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by 9mmm View Post
    I'm currently thinking about purchasing BOS but i have a few questions about it first? For the people that use it, have you ever experienced a ban for using it? Also, i've read in a few places that theres an error with it right now, is it still workable enough to get exc/incred?

Thanks for your thoughts,
    9mmm
    It's totally worth the purchase, as Sobo states

Quote Originally Posted by Sobo View Post

A temporary fix for this is to scroll down the list of cannons and select the gun type you are wanting to gun on. Note: Leave "Manual Selection" unchecked.
    Read the full thread here!

There is a little fix you can use until we release the update.

No there have been no bans to date for using it that I am aware of, that goes for any of our bots. We'd never release a bot that can get you banned. Yes, if you can get the bot to work it will get you exc/incredible consistently.

Moved to the right section...
    tradami likes this.

Thanks so much for the advice , also sorry for putting it in the wrong section didn't see this topic >.<.
    You just sold another bot congrats and thank you guys =]

9mmm