Thread: VIP account

VIP account

So I am aware that there is a post that describes the advantages of VIP, but is there access to the new bots? and our there any other advantages to VIP?
    I plan on buying VIP today, so a quick reply would be fantastic.

With VIP you get Poseidon,KoW 2.0, BoS, Trident, Infernal, Overhaul, Aoleus, Argos and the other free bots. It's very much worth it in my opinion. You also get a fancy forum name :3

DO IT! support face and bot supply!

So you get access to all the bots listed in supply crate as a VIP member? The VIP page only list 4 ( I think) and I was wondering about that. I'd rather VIP than buy each bot by itself

Bot Coder

Quote Originally Posted by shadowkitten View Post
    So you get access to all the bots listed in supply crate as a VIP member? The VIP page only list 4 ( I think) and I was wondering about that. I'd rather VIP than buy each bot by itself
    Yes, all bots are included in VIP as long as you are VIP.

//siggy by Poseidon

Every day I love this site and it's members more~!

In my honest oppinion, it is cheaper in the long run to just buy the bots flat out. The reason for this is because some months a new bot doesn't get released. The current pricing to own all the bots offered is 144.98 that equates to 10 months of VIP. Now if you bought the bots that are less then the 15 dollars VIP charges you. It would be a lot cheaper in the long run. This is just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by flashbang View Post
    Yes, all bots are included in VIP as long as you are VIP.
    However, I'd like it to be noted that the new up-and-coming SF bot will not be included in the VIP package (pretty sure Face said this if not someone else who manages Supply Crate).