Results 1 to 10 of 10
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Her0

Thread: Split Decision Between VIP or Buying Bots

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Chetori is offline

    Posts
    14

    Red face Split Decision Between VIP or Buying Bots

    Hi all I'm new on this site, i had a few questions. I was wondering if it was really worth buying VIP or just buying every bot i wanted. If I get VIP I understand I have access to all the bots, for a month until I renew my subscription. If I buy the bots individually will they ever be able to disable the bots on me to where i cant use them anymore? For instance disable the authorization code or is there no authorization code if I buy the bot? I feel as though VIP would just keep adding up money and over time it would just equal to the amount of just buying the bots individually, but I want to know if its really worth it or not. Sorry for the long message and thanks to all who comment and help clear this out for me.

  2. #2
    Banned
    Her0 is offline

    Posts
    833
    No, if you buy the bots with an auth code, you will have the bots forever, if you buy VIP, you have them for the month. I like VIP because I get a nifty little title bar, a board for just V.I.P, a chatbox, and every official bot to be released. It's also affordable for me instead of having to initially pay like..something over 100+ USD all at once. I also like to show my appreciation and support for Bot-Supply, so I pay the $15.00 a month. If your here for the bots, I suggest auth codes, if your here for the bots and community, I suggest V.I.P.
    Omegwavex likes this.

  3. #3
    #Return
    Scarecrow is offline

    Posts
    3,443
    Quote Originally Posted by Her0 View Post
    No, if you buy the bots with an auth code, you will have the bots forever, if you buy VIP, you have them for the month. I like VIP because I get a nifty little title bar, a board for just V.I.P, a chatbox, and every official bot to be released. It's also affordable for me instead of having to initially pay like..something over 100+ USD all at once. I also like to show my appreciation and support for Bot-Supply, so I pay the $15.00 a month. If your here for the bots, I suggest auth codes, if your here for the bots and community, I suggest V.I.P.
    I believe all bots are done through the Supply Crate now? I could be mistaken.

    I buy all the bots for lifetime to show my appreciation... and sometimes a little extra to show ze love to Face and to the coders so they get what they deserve. Bots are definately do not grow on trees.

    It's really about how you'd prefer to pay for it, monthly or all in one go.

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Chetori is offline

    Posts
    14
    thanks for replying guys i think il do VIP im in college anyways probably wont get to play during the semester so il just use it during the summer )

  5. #5
    Banned
    Her0 is offline

    Posts
    833
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    I believe all bots are done through the Supply Crate now? I could be mistaken.

    I buy all the bots for lifetime to show my appreciation... and sometimes a little extra to show ze love to Face and to the coders so they get what they deserve. Bots are definately do not grow on trees.

    It's really about how you'd prefer to pay for it, monthly or all in one go.
    Nah, some bots like the upcoming sword fighting bot will be a special release, I believe.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chetori View Post
    thanks for replying guys i think il do VIP im in college anyways probably wont get to play during the semester so il just use it during the summer )
    Well, I soon welcome you to the world of V.I.P, my good friend.

  6. #6
    #Return
    Scarecrow is offline

    Posts
    3,443
    Quote Originally Posted by Her0 View Post
    Nah, some bots like the upcoming sword fighting bot will be a special release, I believe.



    Well, I soon welcome you to the world of V.I.P, my good friend.
    All bots are run out of Supply Crate nowadays (You get sent auths which you put in Supply Crate) , whether it be a special release or not.

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Chetori is offline

    Posts
    14
    I'm tempted to buy VIP right now but it's really late. Once I wake up though it's on!

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Superman is offline

    Posts
    364
    By the way, people, Face makes more off of VIP than one-time bot buyers. So showing your appreciation = VIP.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    fallendevilz is offline

    Posts
    138
    Don't start me off with the SF bot.. god i hate waiting lol.. Plus, VIP > everything.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    tehherb is offline

    Posts
    247
    Quote Originally Posted by Superman View Post
    By the way, people, Face makes more off of VIP than one-time bot buyers. So showing your appreciation = VIP.
    How so?

    Quote Originally Posted by tehherb View Post
    In hindsight VIP from the beginning would be a much cheaper option, however in reality what's $100? a few hours work, what can it buy? not much. Anyone with an income would simply be greedy not to support the site through full purchases. I'm not dissatisfied with the site, the coders, the community or any other aspect so I have no reason to not spend more money for a 'full version' of the bots however if I were I still wouldn't switch to paying VIP because that's essentially a waste of money by buying the bots I already own. I'm not sure if you considered that but maybe you should because by paying for VIP on top of owning bots you are paying to rent a product you own.



    paid-bots will always be yours to keep and use whenever until the site developers discontinue the supply-crate. If that happens then VIP users are essentially getting off much cheaper and users who pay for bots are left with auth codes to nothing and bots that wont open because they can't be authenticated.

    Okay, let's look at this mathematically;
    Posedion - $15
    KoW - $30
    BoS - $20
    Argos - $15
    Infernal - $10
    Cards on Fire - $10
    Trident - $20
    Coming to a grand total of $120. Now compare this to the VIP cost, 120/15=8. It would take 8 months of VIP subscription to justify the cost. Now take the number of people who actually subscribe to VIP and in the first 300 results only 6% have an active subscription, why? because people aren't as keen to start a subscription they will need to continuously pay as they are to purchase a bot or two that they actually want (I haven't got access to data on the number of users who have in fact purchased a bot so if I'm incorrect I apologise). So from this most of the sites users would have purchased bots instead of VIP, yet who gets the extra website features and support? VIP subscribers. Wouldn't it be more encouraging and financially beneficial for the site to reward users who have spent more money in less time? Since the site launch 77 days ago, personally I've spent $110 equating to $1.42/day. Anyone who has VIP could have only spent a maximum of three months subscription $45, a mere $0.58/day. Assuming no new bots are released (incorrect) it would take anyone with a VIP subscription almost another 5 months before they have contributed as much as anyone paying for all bots.

    So why not give the sites main contributors (majority bot owners) benefits that their VIP counterparts possess?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •