Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By scola55

Thread: Buying "Verified PoE seller status"

Banned

Buying "Verified PoE seller status"

I have an idea that would make buying and selling poe much easier for everyone.
    There are a lot of scammers, and that's the reason why people sometimes might choose to buy poe in game instead of buying it cheaper here. Afraid of getting scammed. Bot-supply should invent a system where you deposit some amount of money (could be like 50$) and get status of Verified PoE Seller. If you scam somebody - you get banned and lose your deposit. If you quit selling poe - you get the deposit back. You agree to trade with buyers only from 1 skype and discord account that admins know so in case you get scammed you can provide proof to admins to make ban the scammer. I don't really see any cons of this idea, i'd be happy to pay some money for verified poe seller status. Thoughts?

Banned

My personal oppinion is this coming from someone that has been a member for 5 days and a few days ago was buying por and now selling is just a way of letting ppl believe hes legit before he scams them by saying look i even offered to give 50usd as a deposit. Thats just my oppinion though. Good idea overall
    Pikachu likes this.

Banned

This is not the case, since i offer to do increments when trading poe. I have 5m for sale hmu if someone interested.

U need to make a vouch thread.
    Since u are new, and ofcourse u need to go first.
    Otherwise just use a MiddleMan.

Mehfailz x3's lover (^ ◕ᴥ◕ ^)

The con would be if you intend to scam someone for a much greater amount than the $50 deposit at some point.

Sure, you could do increments in the beginning. But what about a few trades after that? One trusting person and one big trade and you could run off and easily forget all about the $50. Then it would basically be the sites fault for verifying you in the first place. Risky stuff..

Banned

Thats why u should always stick to scola no matter what happens and how much money he makes

Quote Originally Posted by scola55 View Post
    Thats why u should always stick to scola no matter what happens and how much money he makes
    Lmfao thescola never changes

Scola you need your own commercial! It'd be great. I can see it now:

"Tired of sucking too fucking much to earn your own PoE? Losing all your god damn money in poker? Or just too god damn lazy to earn it? Well then it sounds like you need one of Rolex's finest, TheScola!"
    Last edited by 123love123; 12-10-2018 at 08:32 AM.

Banned

I am no longer sponsored by rolex, they wouldnt meet me demands on 50 perxent on every watch sold

Those greedy bastards! You deserve at least 75!

Captain Medals

Not going to happen.

Yargh.

/closed
    Who do you think you are?