Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Rws1993

Thread: CardShark's no auth code

CardShark's no auth code

Hey guys thought u might help about this, i just bought this cardshark bot, but didn't get any auth code like usual in the mail, anyone able to help about this ?

Administrator

Be sure to check your junk mail folder. Otherwise PM me your payment e-mail an/dor name and I will look it up for you

i did checked everywhere also sent you a pm with order reference number and stuff, if you need anything else for confirmation i'm here

ok there is something wrong with private chat it keeps sayin that i should wait 60 seconds, the thing you asked is bluesnap mate

Quote Originally Posted by musdale View Post
    ok there is something wrong with private chat it keeps sayin that i should wait 60 seconds, the thing you asked is bluesnap mate
    If you're still having issues, I can PM Face for you to look at this thread.
    Face likes this.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Rws1993 View Post
    There is no need

Quote Originally Posted by Rws1993 View Post
    well turns out he got all the messages i was tryin to send but somehow i kept getting errors sayin i coudlnt send it cause bla bla thank's for thinkin though

Administrator

Fixed. /closed