VIP payment option

Will there soon or ever be a payment Mobile payment option for VIP? because i can't use paypal (screwed me over too many times), please respond. If this option does come up i will buy VIP, Smiley's bots are the Top bots out there today and in the future, and i wanna get some ; D.

Well you can buy a prepaid CC and have no problems with Paypal. Or buy the bots individually which means you don't have to use paypal at all because they're sold through plimus. And plimus has different payment options including Phone. You have options.

For the phone i just put my number in and it will charge it the $price through it, such as like a text or w/e?

Server Admin

No, Plimus doesn't offer phone charges. The "Phone" option they have is just that you place your order and payment details verbally over the phone (for the people scared their CC details will be stolen ).

wait so i can't pay through phone ...... it says payment option (wired transfer, online credit card, phone, fax, mail / check / money order, etc...)
    Last edited by alexboy; 03-20-2012 at 01:06 PM. Reason: to put more info :3