Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Compooters

Banned

Compooters

Not sure if there has been one of these threads, but post your PC specs here, for those that have a custom rig you should post pictures, I think cool cases are sexy :3.

I'll start.

XFX ATI Radeon 5870
    AMD Phenom x4 2.8 CPU
    Corsair 750 W. PSU
    8GB RAM
    Standard 1TB HD, forgot all the details about it. I plan to get a much faster one for recording and shit like that.

My computer used to be super cool, although the processor isn't much at all anymore, going to get one of them new Intels, haven't really put much thought into it because of my life right now. The GPU is still very good, but it's starting to get a bit outdated, when I get the money I'd like to get a GTX 580, and my motherboard is just some standard shit that came with this computer (I changed/upgraded the PSU/GPU/HD/RAM).

As for gaming gear I use a Razer Megalodon headset, Razer Mamba, and the Lycosa keyboard. As for my monitor I have a 23" HP, it's pretty darn nice, looks damn good with the HDMI cable (was using VGA for way too long).

Obviously I don't use this shit to play Puzzle Pirates, the kids who only play that game are virgins with funny looking glasses. Haven't actually been playing anything at all lately, little bit of BF3, some Skyrim. Haven't known what else to play and been too busy with working and trying to save my fucking relationship.

Zulzarrax (zulzarax)

cba typing up.
    My rig is on there.

R.ita I.s P.erfect

What the heck do you need 8 gigs of ram for? I have 4 and could not possibly use up all of it unless I decided to never close windows when I am done with them.

Cba to look up my exact specs because its so early, but ive got 4 gigs of ram a ATI mobility radeon HD 4650 graphics card, 500 gig HD and an intel core 2 duo.
    Can run pretty much anything I can find on max settings as long as I have a cooling pad under it, though its two and a half years old and it may be time for a new one.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ezenemy View Post
    Not sure if there has been one of these threads, but post your PC specs here, for those that have a custom rig you should post pictures, I think cool cases are sexy :3.

I'll start.

XFX ATI Radeon 5870
    AMD Phenom x4 2.8 CPU
    Corsair 750 W. PSU
    8GB RAM
    Standard 1TB HD, forgot all the details about it. I plan to get a much faster one for recording and shit like that.

My computer used to be super cool, although the processor isn't much at all anymore, going to get one of them new Intels, haven't really put much thought into it because of my life right now. The GPU is still very good, but it's starting to get a bit outdated, when I get the money I'd like to get a GTX 580, and my motherboard is just some standard shit that came with this computer (I changed/upgraded the PSU/GPU/HD/RAM).

As for gaming gear I use a Razer Megalodon headset, Razer Mamba, and the Lycosa keyboard. As for my monitor I have a 23" HP, it's pretty darn nice, looks damn good with the HDMI cable (was using VGA for way too long).

Obviously I don't use this shit to play Puzzle Pirates, the kids who only play that game are virgins with funny looking glasses. Haven't actually been playing anything at all lately, little bit of BF3, some Skyrim. Haven't known what else to play and been too busy with working and trying to save my fucking relationship.

Intel I7 Extreme 3,5 OC 4,2GHz
    Nvidia GF 620GTX
    16gigs ram
    Some random shit soundcard
    1,5TB HDD
    128GB SSD

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by thazestyburrito View Post
    What the heck do you need 8 gigs of ram for? I have 4 and could not possibly use up all of it unless I decided to never close windows when I am done with them.

Cba to look up my exact specs because its so early, but ive got 4 gigs of ram a ATI mobility radeon HD 4650 graphics card, 500 gig HD and an intel core 2 duo.
    Can run pretty much anything I can find on max settings as long as I have a cooling pad under it, though its two and a half years old and it may be time for a new one.
    These days I thought the recommended amount of RAM was 6GB's for gaming. Anyways I have 8 because I use Photoshop, AE, and Vegas a lot when I am working on projects. Have these open at the same time, rendering a project for Vegas while editing in AE can take up a lot of RAM and CPU. I have been having some problems lately, which is leading me to get a new CPU ASAP.

I was offered 16GB of ram.

Umad bor?

VIP Member

Try running crysis or crysis 2 and tell me that you can run everything you come across. BTW dont forget to use max settings on the game.

Banned

Casuals, please, if I had the money for a new computer I'd get 32gb 1666mhz ram.
    You can never have too much ram.
    I mean, a decent minecraft server can easily use 50gb ram, I think godcraft is past that.

Quote Originally Posted by Cryoma View Post
    Casuals, please, if I had the money for a new computer I'd get 32gb 1666mhz ram.
    You can never have too much ram.
    I mean, a decent minecraft server can easily use 50gb ram, I think godcraft is past that.
    Godcraft have 16GB, but I know of a few servers using 24GB.

Discount VPN Prices!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast