Thread: acc bot supply

acc bot supply

I came here asking if there are possibilities to transfer the bots I have in an account for this account, for the reason Gabrie Brizon l I forgot my email and password and had to create a new account and I ended up buying the bots in this acc: hahahaha.
    I have the email from buying the auth code etc.. If you need me to prove who really was I that I bought, the reason is that I do not want to use 2 different accounts on the forum,If there is the possibility I will be grateful.

sorry english.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel Brizon View Post
    I came here asking if there are possibilities to transfer the bots I have in an account for this account, for the reason Gabrie Brizon l I forgot my email and password and had to create a new account and I ended up buying the bots in this acc: hahahaha.
    I have the email from buying the auth code etc.. If you need me to prove who really was I that I bought, the reason is that I do not want to use 2 different accounts on the forum,If there is the possibility I will be grateful.

sorry english.
    You are only allowed one account on the forums
    You are NOT allowed to sell bot-supply or supply crate accounts, or auth codes you have purchased.

I would recommend talking to an admin to try to resolve this.
    new life, who this

I'm not trying to sell because I bought it 1 week '-', ok I'll use one account only

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel Brizon View Post
    I'm not trying to sell because I bought it 1 week '-', ok I'll use one account only
    You may be able to get one of the accounts locked, and refunded for the bots, but I don't know how it would work. Feel free to PM an admin.
    new life, who this

I think if I use this account to forum and the other only to log in bot there would be no problem.