Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Hello Sir

Thread: Donations (PH)

Banned

Donations (PH)

Hi guys from bot-supply,

Im Jeremiah, from Philippines, would like to reach out to you guys who have spare cent or bucks to donate money to a charity of ours (town community named "sagip kapamilya"). From the past week, our country was devastated by one of the strongest typhoon (Haiyan) in the world.
    Any amount from your heart will do and will help to change the lives of those that are affected.
    We will post pictures community packing of relief goods that were bought using the donations that were made here.

I will also update you guys the amt of money we have accumulated.
    our paypal is: sagipkapamilya@live.com or my personal paypal: primavera.jeremiah22@gmail.com
    any amount would be appreciated.

I can assure you that the money will be used to buy goods such as canned goods and bottled water and be transported to the ones in need.
    questions? contact me at my skype: bs.primavear22

Thank you guys
    Respect please. no haters.

As for the kind hearted who donated, i will give ults/stats and/or poes to top donors. do not expect much.

Recent condition of a province in Samar, Philippines:

*if this is not allowed feel free to delete/close this thread*

I will donate some money on Friday, The date that I get paid, Don't expect me to donate a huge lump sum though. Probably can manage $10.

No problem in advance, No need to thank me neither on their behalf. Glad to do something that'll help
    primavear22 likes this.