Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Your thoughts?

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Omegwavex is offline

    Posts
    349

    Your thoughts?





    I like this picture, but I mean, come on dad, hitting a kid over spilled milk?

  2. #2
    Banned
    Rage is offline

    Posts
    1,133
    no.

  3. #3
    Administrator
    Face is offline

    Posts
    2,116
    Been there, it sucks. It's also very true, I find myself struggling not following in his shadow sometimes.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Omegwavex is offline

    Posts
    349
    Quote Originally Posted by Face View Post
    Been there, it sucks. It's also very true, I find myself struggling not following in his shadow sometimes.
    I've been there, I just kinda shove it to the back of my mind and try to forget about it.

  5. #5
    Banned
    Chrispy is offline

    Posts
    69
    Discipline is a bitch I guess, but someone has to do it.

  6. #6
    Administrator
    Face is offline

    Posts
    2,116
    Quote Originally Posted by Omegwavex View Post
    I've been there, I just kinda shove it to the back of my mind and try to forget about it.
    I've found it better to accept it and move on than try to forget it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrispy View Post
    Discipline is a bitch I guess, but someone has to do it.
    I'm calling you a troll, that's a little more than just discipline.

  7. #7
    Banned
    Chrispy is offline

    Posts
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by Face View Post
    I've found it better to accept it and move on than try to forget it.

    I'm calling you a troll, that's a little more than just discipline.
    It was a joke, a cruel joke at that. I don't really know what I think about the image, but I wanted to make a reply.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •