Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Need Some Keen Facebook Page Admins

Ex-Staff Member

Need Some Keen Facebook Page Admins

Ok, so here's the dealio. I am not active here and nor do I play PP, but I do have a dormant resource that could be an additional pastime for anyone who seems keen.

We all know the big troll and comedy Facebook pages (Welcome to the Internet, HugeLOL, Rubberduckzilla, etc.)? Yes. Well I have a proposition for you budding internet comedians. I made a Facebook page 5 years ago that I have very occasionally used that has somehow managed to rack up near 12k likes. Now, I'm looking for anyone who could be a potential content creator to post funny images, make funny posts, etc etc.

Now while I take few things seriously here, this I will take seriously so I'm only looking for keen and potentially long-term posters. PM me here or add my Skype (doubleuson) opening with a statement about this offer if you are interested. The page is called Ur Mum, and can be changed and edited as you see fit.

Link: http://www.facebook.com/urmumtheofficial

Thanks,
    Double
    Retired with no intention of returning. Don't remember me because you won't see me often.

Cool idea, but how do you plan to monetize it?

Ex-Staff Member

There is no legal way to monetise a Facebook page as far as I know, since Facebook, technically, own the page.

This offer is simply to utilise something that was lost in time and allow anyone with comedy potential to make posts essentially with a head start in following.

I will speak to some smaller active pages who may want to merge and post their material on this page.

If you are interested and have the time, please do get in contact.

Run

Quote Originally Posted by doubleuson View Post
    There is no legal way to monetise a Facebook page as far as I know, since Facebook, technically, own the page.

This offer is simply to utilise something that was lost in time and allow anyone with comedy potential to make posts essentially with a head start in following.

I will speak to some smaller active pages who may want to merge and post their material on this page.

If you are interested and have the time, please do get in contact.
    How do you expect us to take you seriously when we're all staring at your signature? (sun)
    Keep running,
    -Run

Ex-Staff Member

You make a persuasive case. I assure you that the signature was merely a means to hypnotize the general public into my idea.
    Retired with no intention of returning. Don't remember me because you won't see me often.

Banned

I can get crazy shit for your fb page but for my services I won't do it for free.

Ex-Staff Member

Alright, well, just a note to everyone who plans to post. I am not paying you to do anything no matter how little, this endeavour is entirely by your own pleasure and desire as there is little benefit and absolutely no monetary benefit involved for me. If you wish to help out, that should be because you want to, not because you want a handsome profit.

Worlds Smallest ePeen

i can make le epik may-mays, but only for a small nominal fee of 14 fedoras a month m'lady
    Alienz likes this.

Casualty of War

I love you double :c

Banned

Lou want people to waste their time to keep your pointless group alive. Facebook is full of shit and so are you. Baiii I'm off to a concert

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast