A piece of advice?

Hi there! As you may have saw from my topic , I'm gonna sell my Steam account and concentrate on Y!PP. I need some advice , I worked out a minimum price with my buyer , I told him I'd want minimum 5$(I really don't want that acc anymore) and he said he'd give me much more. Now I'm not sure if I will get much after the 15$ mark but I'll be buying VIP for sure , although is it worth it ? Can someone give me a list of the bots disabled please? Or a link ? Anyway , with the remaining money if I don't get 30$(which I probably won't ) to cover up my next month of VIP , what should I buy ?
    I'd appreciate some advice.

Captain Medals

I'd suggest buying VIP and using the bots on SMH's to get a huge amount of PoEs, which you can sell later on.
    It's absolutely worth it
    Who do you think you are?

Quote Originally Posted by Mehfailz x3 View Post
    I'd suggest buying VIP and using the bots on SMH's to get a huge amount of PoEs, which you can sell later on.
    It's absolutely worth it
    Yeah I heard that's the right path but I also heard you need some stats for people to hire you in SMHs right? Correct me if I'm wrong but I would need a decent SF rank probably

Quote Originally Posted by asdasoran View Post
    Yeah I heard that's the right path but I also heard you need some stats for people to hire you in SMHs right? Correct me if I'm wrong but I would need a decent SF rank probably
    If you are doing it on a fresh pirate with a novice/able swordfighting stat then follow this guide: http://bot-supply.com/forum/puzzle-p...g-minutes.html.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnSinamoi View Post
    If you are doing it on a fresh pirate with a novice/able swordfighting stat then follow this guide: http://bot-supply.com/forum/puzzle-p...g-minutes.html.
    Thanks , I'll look into that once I get my VIP and stuff. I mean I have some accounts with good SF stats but they're plagued by free or cracked bots so ..