Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: Bot Supply Betting!

Worlds Smallest ePeen

Bot Supply Betting!

thought we could have some betting on some pertinent bot supply issues. with the retirement of one of our staff members some people have taken it upon themselves to step it up in hopes of landing that coveted other colored name. so in the first edition of bot supply betting we have:

Will PAIN or RAGE become mod?

(1) Yes - 21.09
    (2) No - 1.02

admins and participants not allowed to wager due to obvious conflict of interest. if interested in betting pm me for the 27 step process on how to place your bet!
    Rage and hi guys like this.

Banned

$100 on me <3
    $12 on Pain.

I won't get mod.. Already been shut down for it Plus I'm too immature.
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

Look at Double's signature, if that maturity level could get moderator then anyone can.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Look at Double's signature, if that maturity level could get moderator then anyone can.
    He changed it after he got demoted. Great job noticing though.

Administrator

That maturity level could also be the exact reason why he isn't a mod anymore... Just sayin'
    Need to get in Contact with me?

Quote Originally Posted by Pain View Post
    He changed it after he got demoted. Great job noticing though.
    I'm new around here I don't really know the guy just seem some of his posts and his signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Sobo
    That maturity level could also be the exact reason why he isn't a mod anymore... Just sayin'
    Wink wink nudge nudge.

Quote Originally Posted by Sobo View Post
    Question.. Why demote Doubleuson for being immature and yet you keep other mods that are inactive for possibly months at a time?

I'm new around here I don't really know the guy just seem some of his posts and his signature.
    It's kai His post quality has decreased a little bit since he got demoted. I don't blame him.
    Rage likes this.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Pain View Post
    Question.. Why demote Doubleuson for being immature and yet you keep other mods that are inactive for possibly months at a time?
    Toxic is always around just because he doesn't post doesn't mean he isn't here. Tequila told us prior he was going inactive and wanted to be demoted, we just decided against doing it. Gotta realize something, being a moderator is volunteer work. We won't nor will we ever force someone to be dedicated to this site unless they have the time to do so. Not saying if a moderator does literally nothing ever it's ok, just as long as they inform us they are taking an extended leave it's understandable.

A lot of reasons on why Double was demoted, not saying immaturity is one of them, nor am I saying it isn't. To be quite frank, it isn't any of your concern
    Need to get in Contact with me?

Worlds Smallest ePeen

guys no ones pmed me!! how is the house supposed to make money (get the pun?? LOLOL im funny XD)
    Last edited by HouseStepFan; 07-30-2013 at 04:11 AM. Reason: bolded my joke ;) ;) ;) ;)
    Pikachu and hi guys like this.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast