Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Water...

  1. #1
    VIP Member
    Franky is offline

    Posts
    474

    Water...

    Why is it when I pour a glass of water from the tap, it tastes like ass, yet when I fill a bottle full of water it tastes a lot better?

  2. #2
    Administrator
    Sobo is offline

    Posts
    1,163
    I've always kind of wondered that also..however tap water is a lot better for you then purified bottled water so i tend to drink it anyways


    plus depending on who you are *cough face cough* you may like the taste of ass
    Need to get in Contact with me?

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    wastedbro is offline

    Posts
    527
    Tap water isn't pure like bottled water. Only explanation really. Unless the plastic melts into your water and you like that lol. But that causes cancer. Ah well. Fun facts
    Skype - wastedbro

  4. #4
    Administrator
    Sobo is offline

    Posts
    1,163
    pure bottled water is actually bad for you though.. a lot of the "ass" you taste in tap water are a lot of the nutrients etc that are good for you and what you should be drinking daily.
    Need to get in Contact with me?

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    wastedbro is offline

    Posts
    527
    Quote Originally Posted by Sobo View Post
    pure bottled water is actually bad for you though.. a lot of the "ass" you taste in tap water are a lot of the nutrients etc that are good for you and what you should be drinking daily.
    I disagree. Pure water is good for you. Most tap water is better, though. Not water that comes through lead pipes.

    But bottled water is only bad for you when the plastic infects it. So don't drink bottled water that's been in the sun or in your super hot care for 7 days.
    Skype - wastedbro

  6. #6
    VIP Member
    Franky is offline

    Posts
    474
    Quote Originally Posted by Sobo View Post
    pure bottled water is actually bad for you though.. a lot of the "ass" you taste in tap water are a lot of the nutrients etc that are good for you and what you should be drinking daily.
    Thus why I buy a large 1.5L bottle of water, drink that, then refill with tap water for a week xD

  7. #7
    VIP Member
    Franky is offline

    Posts
    474
    Quote Originally Posted by wastedbro View Post
    I disagree. Pure water is good for you. Most tap water is better, though. Not water that comes through lead pipes.

    But bottled water is only bad for you when the plastic infects it. So don't drink bottled water that's been in the sun or in your super hot care for 7 days.
    Tap water goes through more filtering then bottled, bottled gets put through a filter once, tap water gets put through a filter repetitively.

  8. #8
    Banned
    sharpie is offline

    Posts
    105
    Quote Originally Posted by Franky View Post
    Tap water goes through more filtering then bottled, bottled gets put through a filter once, tap water gets put through a filter repetitively.
    the san antonio water is received from the edwards aquifier which is filtered by limestone and such. I drink rock water. :3

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Y0MANNN is offline

    Posts
    316
    I am trying to find that diagram that shows how tap water and toilet water are connected. Toilet water goes into the lake, then gets cleaned and comes back as tap water. Never heard of that?
    Retired.


  10. #10
    VIP Member
    Franky is offline

    Posts
    474
    Quote Originally Posted by Y0MANNN View Post
    I am trying to find that diagram that shows how tap water and toilet water are connected. Toilet water goes into the lake, then gets cleaned and comes back as tap water. Never heard of that?
    You're drinking dinosaur piss anyways.

    Where do you think bottled water comes from? Mountains? No.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •