Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Water...

VIP Member

Water...

Why is it when I pour a glass of water from the tap, it tastes like ass, yet when I fill a bottle full of water it tastes a lot better?

Administrator

I've always kind of wondered that also..however tap water is a lot better for you then purified bottled water so i tend to drink it anyways

plus depending on who you are *cough face cough* you may like the taste of ass
    Need to get in Contact with me?

Tap water isn't pure like bottled water. Only explanation really. Unless the plastic melts into your water and you like that lol. But that causes cancer. Ah well. Fun facts
    Skype - wastedbro

Administrator

pure bottled water is actually bad for you though.. a lot of the "ass" you taste in tap water are a lot of the nutrients etc that are good for you and what you should be drinking daily.
    Need to get in Contact with me?

Quote Originally Posted by Sobo View Post
    pure bottled water is actually bad for you though.. a lot of the "ass" you taste in tap water are a lot of the nutrients etc that are good for you and what you should be drinking daily.
    I disagree. Pure water is good for you. Most tap water is better, though. Not water that comes through lead pipes.

But bottled water is only bad for you when the plastic infects it. So don't drink bottled water that's been in the sun or in your super hot care for 7 days.
    Skype - wastedbro

VIP Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sobo View Post
    Thus why I buy a large 1.5L bottle of water, drink that, then refill with tap water for a week xD

VIP Member

Quote Originally Posted by wastedbro View Post
    I disagree. Pure water is good for you. Most tap water is better, though. Not water that comes through lead pipes.

But bottled water is only bad for you when the plastic infects it. So don't drink bottled water that's been in the sun or in your super hot care for 7 days.
    Tap water goes through more filtering then bottled, bottled gets put through a filter once, tap water gets put through a filter repetitively.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Franky View Post
    Tap water goes through more filtering then bottled, bottled gets put through a filter once, tap water gets put through a filter repetitively.
    the san antonio water is received from the edwards aquifier which is filtered by limestone and such. I drink rock water. :3

I am trying to find that diagram that shows how tap water and toilet water are connected. Toilet water goes into the lake, then gets cleaned and comes back as tap water. Never heard of that?
    Retired.

VIP Member

Quote Originally Posted by Y0MANNN View Post
    I am trying to find that diagram that shows how tap water and toilet water are connected. Toilet water goes into the lake, then gets cleaned and comes back as tap water. Never heard of that?
    You're drinking dinosaur piss anyways.

Where do you think bottled water comes from? Mountains? No.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast