Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Rant spam.

  1. #1
    Member
    nalyat is offline

    Posts
    97

    Rant spam.

    Says it all in the title. Starting here.

    Call me a fucking liar? i've gone through thick and fucking thin to keep my ass here for you and you're gonna shit me out like this? Ever since we were kids you've done the same over and over again. I went to jail for you, I hurt people for you; I've fucking done everything for you and you're gonna blame Me for everything? Who the hell do you think you are to call me a liar When ALL you have done is piss on me for the reason of me living. So what if I was an accident. So what If i'm more feminine than most guys. So what If I chose to smoke weed and drink. So what if I don't agree with everything you say. Yea, I love you; But that's not gonna change the fact that I'm sick of your shit and if you're gonna continue with it you can go to hell and not bother with me anymore because frankly- You deserve to go fuck yourself.

    Rant over. Kthxbye.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Pain is offline

    Posts
    1,564
    Hmm.. Probably not the best idea..
    Omegwavex and Rcking1110 like this.
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

  3. #3
    Member
    nalyat is offline

    Posts
    97
    Quote Originally Posted by Pain View Post
    Hmm.. Probably not the best idea..
    Best idea for what? there are tons of ideas in that post.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Pain is offline

    Posts
    1,564
    To actually create the post.. Possibly the major one..
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Kandor is offline

    Posts
    607
    oh look a serious thread..

    Ezenemy, Omegwavex and doubleuson like this.

    R.ita I.s P.erfect

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Pain is offline

    Posts
    1,564
    Quote Originally Posted by Kandor View Post
    oh look a serious thread..

    It only gets serious when you get involved.
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

  7. #7
    Member
    nalyat is offline

    Posts
    97
    ha. Yea well i'm your typical serious person. Most of the time.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Zulzarax is offline

    Posts
    479
    Quote Originally Posted by Pain View Post
    It only gets serious when you get involved.
    The only thing that is serious with Kandor is his illicitly lewd super-secret relationship with Scarecrow.

    Not that I'm going to mention it or anything.
    Bitches.
    Quote Originally Posted by killakilla View Post
    what i do for a living and what videos i do where i make kids cry

  9. #9
    Tim
    Senior Member
    Tim is offline

    Posts
    104
    No one cares, there's no need to make up a rant just to get attention. Pro-tip, you're going to regret pretending to be "cool" and claiming to have gone to jail and what-not when you grow up and re-read these posts.

    Stop clawing for attention like a petulant child.
    Coding up a storm and running the BuyPoe.com Network, which get 500k-1 Million Visitors monthly.

  10. #10
    Member
    nalyat is offline

    Posts
    97
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    No one cares, there's no need to make up a rant just to get attention. Pro-tip, you're going to regret pretending to be "cool" and claiming to have gone to jail and what-not when you grow up and re-read these posts.

    Stop clawing for attention like a petulant child.
    Sir, I have nothing against you. Why do you go against me? It is merely rant SPAM, hence the name. It has nothing to do with you nor does it concern your opinion. I am neither "pretending to be cool" nor asking for your reason to believe it to be truth. I just needed a post to relieve some of the stress that I partake, and by writing does it happen. I'm not regretting Anything in this post. If i'm being a "petulant child" then just ignore it. It doesn't concern you nor need you in any way. Good Day, sir.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •