Thread: i apologize

i apologize

Apparently there have been some issues with previous posts, out of my control. From what I know, the only issue that I had encountered on BS was the issue with me ranting on Elle's thread about a private SF bot (which I had completely apologized to him for) and I've recently found that posts have been made even when I was not online so If anyone has any issues, my Skype is zultimatum and that ONLY. If you had added anyone other than this account it is fraud, and I am now changing my BS password because apparently someone else had access to this account without me knowing. I apologize for any past issues if they'd aroused, now you all know. Keep in mind the Only Skype I have is zultimatum. Thank you all for complying with me.
    Last edited by nalyat; 07-01-2013 at 05:25 PM.

Captain Medals

There was a guy in my Skype that said he was nalyat as well ( and added me under that name).
    His Skype was: sonyember

I don't want to start any witch hunt, but be aware of him as a possible Imposter.
    Who do you think you are?

Quote Originally Posted by Mehfailz x3 View Post
    There was a guy in my Skype that said he was nalyat as well ( and added me under that name).
    His Skype was: sonyember

I don't want to start any witch hunt, but be aware of him as a possible Imposter.
    Thank you for posting this