Question for Face and other Devs.

Are there any bots currently in development? I'm really looking for a rig bot that isnt sold by buypoe.. lol

Administrator

We don't really like talking about upcoming projects until they are close to release otherwise they make us look bad on our end.

of course there are always going to be things in development, its just if they actually get completed or not by the coder.

thats just my tidbit on what goes on my end, if Face wants to talk more about it he can
    Need to get in Contact with me?

From what face has told me and/or others. There is a possibility of a rigging bot for BS. As you already know, KoW 2.0 is being released soon ( next month or so ). BoS is being updated and is getting released soon too. There is going to be a hyperranking bot (an add on feature) that was produced by an ex GI member. Thats all I know for now.
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

Ex-Staff Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dynamic View Post
    Are there any bots currently in development? I'm really looking for a rig bot that isnt sold by buypoe.. lol
    There may or may not be one that is released in the future. Like sobo said, it all depends on if the developer decides to put work into it.