Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: A "Write off"

A "Write off"

That's Right folks~

Title says it all.

Write the best writing entry you could possibly make, and Not only do you win a good handjob from Face and Scarecrow themselves, but an exclusive FREE stat that I offer! Also, to the winning entry, you will be rewarded One FREE Auth to Any bot of the winner's choice. Exciting, yes? Entries must be within Wednesday, June 19th 'till Wednesday, June 26th. That's also right, One FULL week! Only Two entries per account, so be sure to spam the mods/admins with many accounts as possible!

Rules:

1: Keep your writing within 5,000,000 characters! (yes, you have to count)

2: It can be about Anything, No subject really. Can be a Song that you write yourself, a Poem, maybe a short story.

3: Please do not offend anyone, nor use anybody else's work but yourself. If you do use someone else's work in some form or way whether it be a word or a sentence, QUOTE it, CITE, and give them FULL credit no matter how small it may be.

4: Enjoy!

- - - Updated - - -

I will start with My entry here: In the incandescent anatomy of the the vital blood flow of life, where the intricate feeling of animosity and lifelessness becomes so unavailing; the facts begin to unfold untrue to the soul purpose of a trick. Bloodshot eyes are concealing the only heart of vision that one could perceive unto the unknown of which we became. "God is here" they say with every footstep and breath unheard, unseen and not available in even the slightest of events. In the blink of an eye, a life is born. Even sooner, death is reborn.
    Last edited by nalyat; 06-20-2013 at 06:25 PM. Reason: Corrected spelling.

Banned

Seems like a lot of work for a reward so little..

hm. What else would you like as a reward then?

#Return

I'm not sure whether to be offended that you're offering me as a reward (because 99% of the community are male) or take it as a compliment that you want to use me as a reward.
    Omegwavex likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    I'm not sure whether to be offended that you're offering me as a reward (because 99% of the community are male) or take it as a compliment that you want to use me as a reward.
    Good sir, You should be Honored the chance to be able to give your fellow community the winning final prize! Not only is it a chance to bond with the society we call "Internet" But it is also a way to bind all our hearts together to give us an entertainment for this next week

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    The reward makes me want to enter... and I don't have a puzzle pirates account anymore
    new life, who this

Quote Originally Posted by WatchMeWin View Post
    The reward makes me want to enter... and I don't have a puzzle pirates account anymore
    That's the spirit! I'll be glad to make you an account You're free to enter and if by any chance you do win, you're free to hand off the prize to anyone of your choice!

Quote Originally Posted by nalyat View Post

In the incandescent anatomy of the the vital blood flow of life, where the intricate feeling of animosity and lifelessness becomes so unavailing; the facts begin to unfold untrue to the soul purpose of a trick. Bloodshot eyes are concealing the only heart of vision that one could perceive unto the unknown of which we became. "God is here" they say with every footstep and breath unheard, unseen and not available in even the slightest of events. In the blink of an eye, a life is born. Even sooner, death is reborn.
    (All credit goes to nalyat)

Now where do I collect my prize?

Quote Originally Posted by karlwithak View Post
    (All credit goes to nalyat)

Now where do I collect my prize?
    You see my little troll, The entries don't end until the 26th. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Quote Originally Posted by nalyat View Post
    You see my little troll, The entries don't end until the 26th. Sorry to burst your bubble.
    It was called a joke, seeing as I didn't think you would actually enter your own competition. It looks like someone really needs to stop taking his "Write Off" so seriously and just chill out.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast