Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: help me? (with VPN)

help me? (with VPN)

I have a internet with fixed ip but I know that most cyber ghost ip and others are 70% banned, does anyone have a solution for me?

#Return

I don't mean to be rude, but everyday you ask a question about a VPN, would you mind keeping it all in one thread?

Just use Hidemyass, it's secure IP bind with its thousands of Different Ips, you'd be pretty unlucky to get banned from it.

Edit: could you also please have a title that relates to what you're asking, something like "VPN Question"
    Last edited by Scarecrow; 06-01-2013 at 08:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    I don't mean to be rude, but everyday you ask a question about a VPN, would you mind keeping it all in one thread?

Just use Hidemyass, it's secure IP bind with its thousands of Different Ips, you'd be pretty unlucky to get banned from it.

Edit: could you also please have a title that relates to what you're asking, something like "VPN Question"

I know but if anyone solve my question simple and clear not would creating several topics. Sorry but that's what I think. ok understood

I will not pay per month to have hidemyass because it would be practically paying to play pp. Wanted a solution for me to play again pp
    Last edited by Gabriel Brizon; 06-02-2013 at 02:28 AM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel Brizon View Post
    I know but if anyone solve my question simple and clear not would creating several topics. Sorry but that's what I think. ok understood

I will not pay per month to have hidemyass because it would be practically paying to play pp. Wanted a solution for me to play again pp
    You're not paying to play the game, you're paying because you fucked up. Like Scarecrow said you'd have to be extremely unlucky to get banned with HMA, so if you likely never want to get banned again go with that option, there's a reason you're paying per month. Besides, it's like what $11? Not going to do the math but that's around 30c/day.

right, but I live in Brazil and paid vip which is $ 15 in Brazil is R$ 30 mean that doubles the money, plus a $ 11 hma in Brazil R$ 22. more not expensive,there is a cheaper solution for me? than be wasting money

Casualty of War

Just because the exchange rate is more doesn't mean you actually paying more... Just sayin'
    Ezenemy likes this.

$ 15 does not mean I'm going to pay R$ 15 in my country , correct R$ 30

#Return

$ 15 does not mean I'm going to pay R$ 15 in my country , correct R$ 30
    Yes, but say I have a game worth $30 in US, it's worth $60 (Wherever you are) it's the same game, but the currency is just at a different value.

In other words, you're still paying the same price as everyone else no matter where you live :P

correct. I solved my problem in question the proxy ^ ^ thanks for the help. When I use the proxy bot supply the error connecting to the server any tips? sorry english

#Return

correct. I solved my problem in question the proxy ^ ^ thanks for the help. When I use the proxy bot supply the error connecting to the server any tips? sorry english
    Probably turn off the proxy if you want to use Bot-Supply.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast