Thread: Question

Question

It is recommended to use vpn? Yes or no and why?

It doesn't exactly matter I believe.

I remember seeing a thread about VPNs and a post I believe made by Scarecrow.. Not sure, but it said something along the lines of "An OM actually messaged Face in game saying, why are you using a VPN?".
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Pain View Post
    It doesn't exactly matter I believe.

I remember seeing a thread about VPNs and a post I believe made by Scarecrow.. Not sure, but it said something along the lines of "An OM actually messaged Face in game saying, why are you using a VPN?".
    Luls, OMs, you gotta love em.

Quote Originally Posted by Lessons View Post
    Luls, OMs, you gotta love em.
    I don't exactly know them too well :P

Administrator

Just get a Dynamic IP. If you have a static IP a VPN would be advisable, however you would need to find one that isn't so "common" within the PP community (i.e Cyberghost, HMA) because even though you are on a VPN and what you think is a clean IP you are still liable to be banned for evasion because of a previous person getting that VPN IP banned (for example Viridianseller got roughly 70% of the Cyberghost IP's banned himself)

Just remember even if you are on a VPN doesn't mean you are completely hidden, they can and chances are will ban you again at some point.
    Need to get in Contact with me?

Quote Originally Posted by Sobo View Post
    Just get a Dynamic IP. If you have a static IP a VPN would be advisable, however you would need to find one that isn't so "common" within the PP community (i.e Cyberghost, HMA) because even though you are on a VPN and what you think is a clean IP you are still liable to be banned for evasion because of a previous person getting that VPN IP banned (for example Viridianseller got roughly 70% of the Cyberghost IP's banned himself)

Just remember even if you are on a VPN doesn't mean you are completely hidden, they can and chances are will ban you again at some point.

Oh I understand now sobo, thank you very much. Unfortunately I have 2 internet and one of them does not change the ip and is the one I use. Any solution for me?

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel Brizon View Post
    Oh I understand now sobo, thank you very much. Unfortunately I have 2 internet and one of them does not change the ip and is the one I use. Any solution for me?
    Use the other one

Quote Originally Posted by Pain View Post
    Use the other one
    else fails all the time internet wifi