Paypal sending payment error

I am attempting to send 20.00 GBP to a friend of mine via PayPal, I get this error message when trying to do so: "We're sorry, but we can't send your payment right now.". Has anyone had this is the past or anyone who knows how to solve it?

I have emailed PayPal support, they sadly were no help and directed me to forums; which were no help. I also Google-ed the error message and it was just disgruntled customers of PayPal saying they have this problem and PayPal don't work to help them...

Having the same problem , transaction server coul dbe down

That could be the problem, hopefully it will be fixed shortly if it is

Banned

it happened once for me and for whatever reason cutting the payment into two seperate smaller payments made it work. worth a shot.

Quote Originally Posted by totalloser View Post
    it happened once for me and for whatever reason cutting the payment into two seperate smaller payments made it work. worth a shot.
    That worked! Thank you very much!

wow that is weird... i wonder why that worked... I would have just used a different payment method to transfer the money?!

allright, good to know that works hehe. I prefer to use prepaidcards like Psc however if i ever gotta use paypal, this is a usefull trick
    There are a still a lot of games that use paypal or anything with cc, not a big fan of that system but what can you do?