Like Tree4Likes
  • 4 Post By LUCKY

Thread: False Advertiesment and Common Courtesy

False Advertiesment and Common Courtesy

this is my bitching for the week.

okay look, if this is wrong or bad, and Mods, yall would like it remove it, or close it, thats fine, i am not gonna cause a scene
    or anything along those lines, im am just trying to give somepeople some friendly hints, for poe sellers mainly, though, if this thread stays open and is not shut down, im sure other things can be added later.

OKAY,

First: False Advertising, i play on Cerulean, so the main one that gets me, is Poe sellers that say, Selling poe on all oceans, or
    have stock on all oceans, or something along thoselines, let me correct you, Cerulean is an ocean, and if you dont have poe t sell on it as well, do not say you are selling poe on all oceans, and if you are one that has posted something implying you have poe on all oceans for sale, and soone contacts you looking for poe on an ocean your not selling on, it would be courteous to send a quick message saying something along the lines of sorry, i do not sell on that ocean, so whoever is looking to buy poe is not waisting their time or annouying you with continuous messages. thank you.

Second: Poe sellers, when someone contacts you, wanting poe on an ocean thinking that you have poe in stock because you are to lazy to change your thread to say "no stok atm" or something. it is polite to send a small message that will take abot 20 seconds, saying you sold out, or are not selling atm, or somthing... thank you.

Third: Same goes for people that offer sevices, if you dont offer them anymore or you are busy, all you gotta do is put a quick little Closed at the bottom of your page, or send a message saying you cant, or your grandma died, or something, its just polite, thank you.

AGAIN< I AM NOT POINTING FINGERS< but when someone contacts you, and you are ignorin them, trying to make it look like you didnt get their message, lol, its not hard to see, and they know youre ignoring them. so just be polite and communicate please. even if its not what the person contactiong you wants to hear, like "yes i have tons of poe at super cheap prces on that ocean" be polite, and send them a message saying "dont got it" or "fuck off" or something so they arent left hanging, thank you. sorry if this offends anyone, it was not my intention.

Thank You Again,
    LUCKY
    Last edited by LUCKY; 05-23-2013 at 12:36 AM.
    Sobo, Rage, Omegwavex and 1 others like this.

Administrator

At first I thought this was pointed towards the site and thought awww shit. Then I read it and I agree with you 100%. Common Courtesy goes a long way, sadly most people don't realize this
    Need to get in Contact with me?

Quote Originally Posted by Sobo View Post
    At first I thought this was pointed towards the site and thought awww shit. Then I read it and I agree with you 100%. Common Courtesy goes a long way, sadly most people don't realize this
    oh, yea, i didnt think about that, i dont have anything against the site, feel free to add "in services" or something like that to the title so there is no confusion:-)

Quote Originally Posted by Sobo View Post
    You want business from me? Act like a professional. That is all that I have to say on this. I agree 100%.
    new life, who this