Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Kandor

Thread: Realm of the mad god, is a fun game to hack!

Banned

Realm of the mad god, is a fun game to hack!

It's actually uncommon to find a game that with the use hacks/ bots is still enjoyable after a few days.

The game Realm of the mad god is quite enjoyable and simplistic, give it a try I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

Nathan463

Realm of The Mad God hacking: Hacks for Offline PC Games

Ex-Staff Member

Zulzarax, Kandor and I played that game for ages.

However I was crap at it, Kandor couldn't be arsed and Zulzarax was addicted therefore he was always way further ahead than us. So that didn't really work out. Last thing I heard was the hack had been placed out of operation. Is there a new hack for the game?

Quote Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
    Zulzarax, Kandor and I played that game for ages.

However I was crap at it, Kandor couldn't be arsed and Zulzarax was addicted therefore he was always way further ahead than us. So that didn't really work out. Last thing I heard was the hack had been placed out of operation. Is there a new hack for the game?
    I quit after I DC'd at a world boss with $70 worth of stuff on my character.

Fun times.
    Bitches.
    Quote Originally Posted by killakilla View Post
    what i do for a living and what videos i do where i make kids cry

Quote Originally Posted by Zulzarax View Post
    I quit after I DC'd at a world boss with $70 worth of stuff on my character.

Fun times.
    You just went HC and got into the market side of stuff, unless you're asian with 200 hours of free time a day to farm, no point.

But it was a fun game, you could build yourself up in about an hour, then die and restart.
    nathan463 likes this.

R.ita I.s P.erfect

Quote Originally Posted by Kandor View Post
    You just went HC and got into the market side of stuff, unless you're asian with 200 hours of free time a day to farm, no point.

But it was a fun game, you could build yourself up in about an hour, then die and restart.
    I farmed a lot of my stuff and I wanted to start selling as I was starting to get a lot of sexy drops.

Got greedy killing a sphinx hoping that it would drop a dungeon so I could get life pots.
    Bitches.
    Quote Originally Posted by killakilla View Post
    what i do for a living and what videos i do where i make kids cry

[SIZE=6]
    If you are looking for cheats to use in Realm of the Mad God, come to Realm of the Mad God Hacks, Cheats and Dupe [RotMG]!

HackerBot.net is a community devoted to coding and releasing the latest cheating software for MMOs such as Realm of the Mad God. Why not try it out!?

For all of the latest bots and hacks for ROTMG go to http://hackerbot.net/mmo/realm-of-the-mad-god-rotmg to stay up to date on ROTMG and get all of the top drops.
    Last edited by bspaid44; 08-05-2013 at 03:59 PM.