Trying to get a puzzle pirates section on Sythe

I've created a very nice thread over on Sythe.org to try and get a Puzzle Pirates section on Sythe. There are various buyers/sellers of poe, services, guides etc.. spread out through various forums on the internet. If we get a Puzzle Pirates section on Sythe, you gold/service sellers will have more new business. It will also help advertise Puzzle Pirates bringing more people into the game. Also it will help Bot-Supply dominate in bot sales.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE head on over to the thread and just post your support and help me out! This is an advertisement as a new game for some people if you see somebody post a question answer it and share your puzzle pirates experiences!

Thread Link:

http://www.sythe.org/showthread.php?...9#post11964209

For those of you who don't know what Sythe it is the biggest website in the world for internet/game sales and a bit of discussion. With over 1.2million threads posted, and 9million posts, along with 320,000+ members.

SPREAD THE WORD.

Administrator

That is a silly idea. I don't think many people who use sythe play puzzle pirates. Most people who play puzzle pirates and buy or sell poe do it here or on buypoe.

You'd have an audience of 319,800 members who don't care about the section.

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by Superman View Post
    I was going to mention that we had a few Sythe mods floating around. Good to see you're still alive, you went missing there for a while :P Don't I owe you a WB ?

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    I was going to mention that we had a few Sythe mods floating around. Good to see you're still alive, you went missing there for a while :P Don't I owe you a WB ?
    I'd be glad to claim the WB :P

You guys don't think there is enough business in PoE sales and services? It seems there is a lot. Maybe less now because people decide to open their own after seeing success from others which can come from people who never played PP on Sythe

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Haha I think that was from quite some time ago . Great to see you back as a mod here man.

Quote Originally Posted by Yous View Post
    I'd be glad to claim the WB :P

You guys don't think there is enough business in PoE sales and services? It seems there is a lot. Maybe less now because people decide to open their own after seeing success from others which can come from people who never played PP on Sythe
    Well, the fact is that the Y!PP playerbase itself is fairly small. From that small playerbase comes an even smaller black market/cheating community, and that community has found its place here and on BuyPoe

Quote Originally Posted by Superman View Post
    Jesus, I haven't saw your name in a while O.O
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me