Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Protection

  1. #1
    Banned
    Rage is offline

    Posts
    1,133

    Protection

    I'm looking for some good condoms.. I've used Trojan fire n ice and it was alright but I'm looking for some more. (experimenting)
    What do you guys suggest?

  2. #2

  3. #3
    Banned
    Rage is offline

    Posts
    1,133
    Quote Originally Posted by djdrew View Post
    None... YOLO
    ^virgin


    no srsly I would like some real feed back :P

  4. #4

  5. #5
    Banned
    Sage Man is offline

    Posts
    197
    Trojan Ultra Thin

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Pain is offline

    Posts
    1,564
    O.o Never used a condom.. Don't like the feel of them. "You only live once, so go fucking nuts" - Mitch Lurker
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

  7. #7
    Ex-Staff Member
    Champ is offline

    Posts
    376
    Quote Originally Posted by Rage View Post
    I'm looking for some good condoms.. I've used Trojan fire n ice and it was alright but I'm looking for some more. (experimenting)
    What do you guys suggest?
    You really think a forum full of 8 year old kids is going to help you?
    Pain, Rage and Jsherriff like this.

  8. #8
    Ex-Staff Member
    Toxic is offline

    Posts
    255
    Quote Originally Posted by Pain View Post
    O.o Never used a condom.. Don't like the feel of them. "You only live once, so go fucking nuts" - Mitch Lurker
    Aids.

    ---

    The UK have better standard condoms. Order them in from here.

    No but seriously... I don't know what sexually stimulates you, find out for yourself.

    Unless... You want me to find out for you? ;D
    Rage likes this.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Pain is offline

    Posts
    1,564
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
    Aids.

    The UK have better standard condoms. Order them in from here.
    I am from the uk >.> I attempted to put one on like 2 years ago.. Never touched one since.. :/ Might try again so I don't end up with a little accident >.> Haha :') I hear you can get free condoms from people like, doctors (who specialize in the area) and the college nurse.
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

  10. #10
    Administrator
    Face is offline

    Posts
    2,112
    people who say don't use condoms, you are retarded.
    Sage Man, HouseStepFan and Rage like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •