Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: work out

Banned

work out

Someone give me a crazy lower ab workout pweaseee.
    kthxbai

Leg lifts - lay on your back and lift your legs 6 inches for set intervals of time.

Reverse sit ups - lay on your back. Hold on to something behind you. Lift your legs until they are perpendicular to your body. Then go back down, but not all the way. Stop your legs at about 6 inches above the ground and lift again for a set number of times.

If you're looking for abs, these alone won't get you there. You need intense cardio and probably a good or better diet. It doesn't matter how ripped your abs are, even a small layer of fat can completely block them from showing. Also make sure to exercise your upper abs and obliques or you'll look weird.
    Skype - wastedbro

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by wastedbro View Post
    Leg lifts - lay on your back and lift your legs 6 inches for set intervals of time.

Reverse sit ups - lay on your back. Hold on to something behind you. Lift your legs until they are perpendicular to your body. Then go back down, but not all the way. Stop your legs at about 6 inches above the ground and lift again for a set number of times.

If you're looking for abs, these alone won't get you there. You need intense cardio and probably a good or better diet. It doesn't matter how ripped your abs are, even a small layer of fat can completely block them from showing. Also make sure to exercise your upper abs and obliques or you'll look weird.
    Don't forget regular sit-ups and bridge.

Banned

Something that I do at the gym is normal sit ups however touch each side of your foot. Like go to the right then the left ect ect. It will kill your insides

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by tjwells28 View Post
    Something that I do at the gym is normal sit ups however touch each side of your foot. Like go to the right then the left ect ect. It will kill your insides
    I do sit and reach already :P

thx doods. who wants pic of current abs atm :3
    Last edited by Rage; 12-24-2012 at 03:43 AM.

Administrator

Nobody.
    Scarecrow likes this.
    Need to get in Contact with me?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Sobo View Post
    Nobody.
    You make me cry
    /cry

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by wastedbro View Post

A lot of emphasis on the diet and cardio thing.

Administrator

Step one: Sit at a chair.
    Step two: Place bowl of ice-cream on the ground at your feet.
    Step three: Bend down and take a bite of icecream, then go back to computer.
    Step four: Repeat

Crazy ab work out

/bad attempt at being funny
    Rage likes this.

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by Face View Post
    Step three: Bend down and take a bite of icecream,
    I bet you say that to all the boys.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast