Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Is God Real?

  1. #1
    Banned
    Rage is offline

    Posts
    1,133

    Question Is God Real?

    Now tell me is there a God? Why do you believe there is one?
    I personally don't believe.
    Tell me your thoughts.

  2. #2
    Har
    Junior Member
    Har is offline

    Posts
    2
    Yes.

  3. #3
    Banned
    Rage is offline

    Posts
    1,133
    Quote Originally Posted by Har View Post
    Yes.
    Why? Explain yourself!

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Pain is offline

    Posts
    1,564
    Pfft.. Proof he is there? non... plus.. God would be such a dick if it was real.
    Rage likes this.
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

  5. #5
    Har
    Junior Member
    Har is offline

    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Pain View Post
    Pfft.. Proof he is there? non... plus.. God would be such a dick if it was real.
    The proof is in your existence - it requires mechanism and architecture to create such a complex universe. The fact that you are able to with your hands type that he is non-existent is proof in itself that the mechanics behind your body have succeeded and no I disagree God isn't a 'dick' what has he done to anyone? It's humans who create their own problems. Funny thing is we have something called 'freewill' and you call him a 'dick' because humans abuse that, if we never had freewill and our bodies were controlled what would you say then? hmm.

  6. #6
    Worlds Smallest ePeen
    HouseStepFan is offline

    Posts
    519
    Yes but probably not the kind you think of when you think of god

  7. #7
    Banned
    Rage is offline

    Posts
    1,133
    Quote Originally Posted by HouseStepFan View Post
    Yes but probably not the kind you think of when you think of god
    I don't follow :\

  8. #8
    VIP Member
    Xbox is offline

    Posts
    41
    He exists, how do I know? I am God.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Pain is offline

    Posts
    1,564
    Quote Originally Posted by Har View Post
    The proof is in your existence - it requires mechanism and architecture to create such a complex universe. The fact that you are able to with your hands type that he is non-existent is proof in itself that the mechanics behind your body have succeeded and no I disagree God isn't a 'dick' what has he done to anyone? It's humans who create their own problems. Funny thing is we have something called 'freewill' and you call him a 'dick' because humans abuse that, if we never had freewill and our bodies were controlled what would you say then? hmm.
    aww sheet.. religious police stepped in.
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Zulzarax is offline

    Posts
    479
    Haruhi is the one true god.

    Trust me.

    I saw it on a show.
    Last edited by Zulzarax; 11-03-2012 at 01:37 AM.
    Rage likes this.
    Bitches.
    Quote Originally Posted by killakilla View Post
    what i do for a living and what videos i do where i make kids cry

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •