Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: How to be safe away from Sharpie!

Banned

How to be safe away from Sharpie!

Malwarebytes will help your PC against people like this guy. I'm sure hes still off trying to get you guys. Here's where I come in with my super powers.

I've made a deal with a worker and I could help you out so sharpie doesn't take any personal information from your computer. I will also give you tips. Especially when on teamviewer, your putting your computer in danger.

To get this, PM me.

This will help against Sharpie and others trying to spread personal information.

Trust me, he can do messy things with your IP. He can get them from skype as well.

Banned

If your trying to help someone post it here we shouldn't have to fucking pm you gtfo.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Rage View Post
    If your trying to help someone post it here we shouldn't have to fucking pm you gtfo.
    umadbro?

I don't want sharpie to see the method.

Ezenemy likes this.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by WiFi View Post
    umadbro?

I don't want sharpie to see the method.

Rightttt who knows maybe I'm sharpie i could just send you a pm and ask for the tut and you'll give it to me or maybe Scarecrow's Sharpie.. MAYBE even Face! get the point? You'll never know who he is.

Banned

You have no idea how old this shit is, I haven't done anything like this in a while kid, and don't plan to do it. If you want MWB keys I have like 40million if you want one just ask me on msn or if I'm not banned yet ask me on here. Seriously though this shit is dead, I've been on Y!PP like four times in the past few months and that was because the person I manage millions on was at 300M, so I took my cut.

MSN: justin_potatoes@live.com

Secondly you don't know shit about me, I give out every thing I have done before, if they want to know what and how to protect themself and how then fucking ask me, I'm not some going to pull shit if they ask, regardless I haven't done a thing as said in months.

p.s big show just won wwe world champion title, time to stop watching the ppv.
    Last edited by Wifi.. no; 10-29-2012 at 02:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wifi.. no View Post
    You have no idea how old this shit is, I haven't done anything like this in a while kid, and don't plan to do it. If you want MWB keys I have like 40million if you want one just ask me on msn or if I'm not banned yet ask me on here. Seriously though this shit is dead, I've been on Y!PP like four times in the past few months and that was because the person I manage millions on was at 300M, so I took my cut.

MSN: justin_potatoes@live.com

Secondly you don't know shit about me, I give out every thing I have done before, if they want to know what and how to protect themself and how then fucking ask me, I'm not some going to pull shit if they ask, regardless I haven't done a thing as said in months.

p.s big show just won wwe world champion title, time to stop watching the ppv.
    Your problematic, short-tempered mind isn't strong enough for anyone to believe that.

The second someone pisses you off is the second you go batshit crazy and become an unreasonable child.

You've been a problem-child all your life, and will cheat your way to anything.

You think you can justify it but that's impossible.

Your just a child who found a few weapons, and you wave them around with what you believe to be is impunity.

You've stolen thousands of dollars worth of goods online, ruined parts of people's lives, and yet you wouldn't steal a pack of gum from your local grocery store.

You feel successful, but you are weak-minded and unstable.

You are nothing, and you don't deserve to have anyone believe a word you say.
    Skype - wastedbro

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by wastedbro View Post
    Your problematic, short-tempered mind isn't strong enough for anyone to believe that.

The second someone pisses you off is the second you go batshit crazy and become an unreasonable child.

You've been a problem-child all your life, and will cheat your way to anything.

You think you can justify it but that's impossible.

Your just a child who found a few weapons, and you wave them around with what you believe to be is impunity.

You've stolen thousands of dollars worth of goods online, ruined parts of people's lives, and yet you wouldn't steal a pack of gum from your local grocery store.

You feel successful, but you are weak-minded and unstable.

You are nothing, and you don't deserve to have anyone believe a word you say.
    And aren't you the cause? You were the man who told me to scam, sure I took the advice but you fed the idea. If you don't remember, when we were going to buy the RS script and you got chargebacked and you had the idea to scam, saying since Sharpie was banned I have nothing to lose. Then you helped me scam, and became a bitch when I wouldn't give you money when you did nothing anymore. I'm not trying to justify anything, but he came and made a thread of protecting yourself from Sharpie, what the hell was the point when I haven't done anything for months nor plan to do anything.

Banned

Get some pussy bitches! Hah! Rolled 420 blaze it

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ezenemy View Post
    Get some pussy bitches! Hah! Rolled 420 blaze it
    lol

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Wifi.. no View Post
    And aren't you the cause? You were the man who told me to scam, sure I took the advice but you fed the idea. If you don't remember, when we were going to buy the RS script and you got chargebacked and you had the idea to scam, saying since Sharpie was banned I have nothing to lose. Then you helped me scam, and became a bitch when I wouldn't give you money when you did nothing anymore. I'm not trying to justify anything, but he came and made a thread of protecting yourself from Sharpie, what the hell was the point when I haven't done anything for months nor plan to do anything.
    Months? I heard that someone got attacked from scarecrows imposter. (Points to you). Which was about 2 weeks ago.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast