Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: World of Warcraft

Banned

World of Warcraft

Topic was going to be made sometime, so I said fuck it, might as well make it. Mists of Panderia came out recently, and personally, I love it. Been playing as panda monk, and being a mistweaver(or a healer) is fucking sweet. I love it. Anyone looking to play recently? I got a server that you can play on with a pretty decent guild that I own. I'm also high as fuck. Drop me a line

Banned

blahhh i still haven't bought MoP yet it's killing me.. is it fun?

Administrator

Pandas. Fucking. Pands. No
    Sage Man likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Rage View Post
    blahhh i still haven't bought MoP yet it's killing me.. is it fun?
    Yes, tons of new stuff to do, tons of new lore, tons of new quests, tons of new factions and a lot of time to be spent trying to get geared so tons of new everything pretty much. Though right now classes and pvp are really whacked out, shadow priests pretty much dominate everyone they touch and survivability is so low because of the lack of pvp armor that people drop in a matter of seconds. Over all its pretty good if you ignore pvp.

I am not too interested in another server right now, but if you want to do something we could maybe do some xrealm raids provided that you are on a US server.

Quote Originally Posted by thazestyburrito View Post
    Yes, tons of new stuff to grind, tons of new lore to grind through, tons of new quests to grind, tons of new factions and a lot of time to be spent grinding to get geared so tons of new grinding pretty much. Though right now classes and pvp are really whacked out, shadow priests pretty much dominate everyone they touch and survivability is so low because of the lack of pvp armor that people drop in a matter of seconds. Over all its pretty good if you ignore pvp.

I am not too interested in another server right now, but if you want to do something we could maybe do some xrealm grinds provided that you are on a US server.
    Fixed it.

Banned

I've been playing WoW for a while now. Since last tuesday I have probably got 10+ hours/day on the game. I got my Priest to ninety and I have been getting some heroic gear, I'm also currently leveling a Brewmaster Monk for the fun of it, who knows if it'll be viable in raids or not.

All in all I love this expansion so much, SO much to do and so much amazing, beautiful, and fun, fun content.
    Alienz likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Impeach View Post
    Fixed it.
    Some of us dont play it just for the sake of sitting at max level trolling peple, we actually enjoy the lore and experience of it all.

Banned

Some of us dont play it just for the sake of sitting at max level trolling peple, we actually enjoy the lore and experience of it all.
    Which realm do you play on?

VIP Member

Games horrible.
    If you have any business with me, feel free to add me on skype 'waterlesswell'

VIP Member

WoW has lore?

Sir.

Adventure Quest Worlds has better lore then World of WarCraft.
    If you have any business with me, feel free to add me on skype 'waterlesswell'

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast